Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii sales in decline, say what!!! o.0

leo-j said:
Griffin said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Griffin said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Griffin said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Lol, Griffin, this is the last person you should want to associate yourself with. Especially since this is not your first account here. ;)

You seem pretty sure that this is not my first account, if i had other accounts then what ones :)

Killzone3

I'm sorry, but i was never this person, try again.

Oh because I'm so sure you would have admitted to it. ;)

If you named an account that i may have used i would admit to it, i don't care if people know who i am.

Unlike someone else..

Then prove it Leo. Oh wait, you can't. That must make you angry. Pity you're so eager to continue this witch hunt, but it does amuse me when an adolescant thinks they can play with the adults in the room.

Around the Network
Destroyer_of_knights said:
kirby007 said:
Destroyer_of_knights said:
kirby007 said:
KILL BAN DESTROY * HUS=GBALLZACK*

yo be them violent type that like blowin irak

me bush? noooo i like clinton

oh, it's a secret message, lets see subtract 'n', 'o', and 'n' from clinton and what does it spell....

oh you cheeky buger, but what can I say, all men like that. 

heheh ;)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I wonder where's soriku?

mM
kirby007 said:
i must say i love this witchhunt:)

found that witch, it's girl gamer elite.  Witch hunt over!!!

Also, what do you get if you replace 'w' with a 'b'

hilarious

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Bladeneo said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

Let's look at the attach rates of the WW sales for consoles. :) Also since the NPD's attatch rate report is questionable, I'm afraid its little more than speculation.

And since I seriously doubt a person who bought a PS3 as just a Blu-Ray player would bother comming on this site, I don't see how you pointing out your own games proves anything.

Well your justification for the Wii's victory was the PS3 was ONLY being bought as a blu-ray player. Therefore, people establishing they bought it for games disproves your theory.

Also, since NPD is questionable, wouldnt that make WW sources questionable as well? So its ALL speculation :)

Sorry you took my words so literally, could it have possibly been that I meant the recent surge in PS3 sales? Of course not. Obviously I meant every single person who bought a PS3 hasn't bought any games for it.

God, you're so clever. ;)

Okay, so the recent surge in sales is the fact its a blu-ray player? Thats funny, cause you can buy stand alone blu-ray players for cheaper than the 40gb version now, so how would that account for the surge in PS3 sales? Or perhaps look at the 80gb sales, surely they couldnt be bought for blu-ray only features?

So, congratulations for attempting to use sarcasm to win the argument, but its kinda backfired cause once again the point you made makes no sense.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

leo-j said:
I wonder where's soriku?

Posting more blogs on Gt would be my guess, he really wants that PS3.

Girl Gamer Elite said:
leo-j said:
Griffin said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Griffin said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Griffin said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Lol, Griffin, this is the last person you should want to associate yourself with. Especially since this is not your first account here. ;)

You seem pretty sure that this is not my first account, if i had other accounts then what ones :)

Killzone3

I'm sorry, but i was never this person, try again.

Oh because I'm so sure you would have admitted to it. ;)

If you named an account that i may have used i would admit to it, i don't care if people know who i am.

Unlike someone else..

Then prove it Leo. Oh wait, you can't. That must make you angry. Pity you're so eager to continue this witch hunt, but it does amuse me when an adolescant thinks they can play with the adults in the room.

You have no idea who I am do you?

mM
Bladeneo said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Bladeneo said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

Let's look at the attach rates of the WW sales for consoles. :) Also since the NPD's attatch rate report is questionable, I'm afraid its little more than speculation.

And since I seriously doubt a person who bought a PS3 as just a Blu-Ray player would bother comming on this site, I don't see how you pointing out your own games proves anything.

Well your justification for the Wii's victory was the PS3 was ONLY being bought as a blu-ray player. Therefore, people establishing they bought it for games disproves your theory.

Also, since NPD is questionable, wouldnt that make WW sources questionable as well? So its ALL speculation :)

Sorry you took my words so literally, could it have possibly been that I meant the recent surge in PS3 sales? Of course not. Obviously I meant every single person who bought a PS3 hasn't bought any games for it.

God, you're so clever. ;)

Okay, so the recent surge in sales is the fact its a blu-ray player? Thats funny, cause you can buy stand alone blu-ray players for cheaper than the 40gb version now, so how would that account for the surge in PS3 sales? Or perhaps look at the 80gb sales, surely they couldnt be bought for blu-ray only features?

So, congratulations for attempting to use sarcasm to win the argument, but its kinda backfired cause once again the point you made makes no sense.

Available in all regions? Try again. And most stores direct consumers towards the PS3 as a Blu-Ray player. Try again.

ban both the OP and griffin please, his mindless rant about GGE begin Gball is tiring me aswell and it is some sort of an accusement right?

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!