By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii sales in decline, say what!!! o.0

MrMarc said:
Destroyer_of_knights said:
MrMarc said:
Fair play Branko, I'm remaining extremely optimistic with the Wii's continuous selling out :)

Oh btw Destroyer of Knights, if you own a Wii, put the games you own on your profile page, same with the PS3 games you must obviously own!

I'm calling bullshit, this guy probably hasn't even seen a Wii in the flesh.

I'm a shamed to be wii owner, but you want games I own, then present them I shall.

curently I own, Zelda:TP, rayman ravving rabbids, sonic and the secret ring, wario ware smooth moves and of course wii sports.

So you've bought one game since it's launch... LMFAO... You've just proven yourself to be an absolute muppet. You complain about the casual party games but there you are with Rayman, Wario Ware and Sonic which has an all out party multiplayer mode... Someone needs to buy some new games... It's been well over a year now...

clearly you can't count, I've bought 4 games, which you actually mention futher on you demented rant.

hmmm, you numeracy skills brings in to question you knowledge about teh mega hurtz and teh giga bytes. 

Around the Network

Let's look at the attach rates of the WW sales for consoles. :) Also since the NPD's attatch rate report is questionable, I'm afraid its little more than speculation.

And since I seriously doubt a person who bought a PS3 as just a Blu-Ray player would bother comming on this site, I don't see how you pointing out your own games proves anything.

No destroyer, the one game you've bought is Sonic, the other three were all out since it's launch.

Girl Gamer Elite said:
Lol, Griffin, this is the last person you should want to associate yourself with. Especially since this is not your first account here. ;)

You seem pretty sure that this is not my first account, if i had other accounts then what ones :)

Girl Gamer Elite said:
leo-j said:
Gballzack said:
Hus is back.

Yea we noticed gballzack is back too.

If I was gballzack, I'd be permabanned right now. So much for your theory.

We all know your gball, stop hiding it. Its just that the mods cant ban you since theres a policy of some sort. I personally dont care. So keep on with your trolling.

mM
Around the Network
Griffin said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Lol, Griffin, this is the last person you should want to associate yourself with. Especially since this is not your first account here. ;)

You seem pretty sure that this is not my first account, if i had other accounts then what ones :)

Killzone3

leo-j said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
leo-j said:
Gballzack said:
Hus is back.

Yea we noticed gballzack is back too.

If I was gballzack, I'd be permabanned right now. So much for your theory.

We all know your gball, stop hiding it. Its just that the mods cant ban you since theres a policy of some sort. I personally dont care. So keep on with your trolling.

My you're certainly one to talk when it comes to trolling. I don't see any trolling on my part.

Girl Gamer Elite said:
Griffin said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

Killzone3

I'm sorry, but i was never this person, try again.

@GGE

Then your blind.

mM
Griffin said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Griffin said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

Killzone3

I'm sorry, but i was never this person, try again.

Oh because I'm so sure you would have admitted to it. ;)