By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Conegamer's Official 2011 predict-a-thon. ENTRIES NOW OPEN!!!

I wouldn't be so certain Carl. The 3DS was, admittadly, rushed out, and too expensive. But so was the PS3, right? At least they DID something very quickly, and tried to keep the fans happy (even if it doesn't always work that way!).

The PSVita could go one of two ways. Right now, I'm betting on the 3DS, simply because of how crazy a lot of Nintendo's decisions are regarding it (such as the new ad campaign...)

We'll see soon enough though!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

vita will perform just fine 10m

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

10mil? In 2011? 

I assume you mean 2012, but 10mil isn't GREAT...3DS should surpass that this year, with only 8 months WW.

Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

10mil? In 2011? 

I assume you mean 2012, but 10mil isn't GREAT...3DS should surpass that this year, with only 8 months WW.

no thats not possible even with a limited imagination. it comes out to late in Dec. for thoe kinds numbers. i'd say 2-5m is likley. yr to date i'd give it a cool 10-15m if teh appeal is there which i think it is.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

10mil? In 2011? 

no thats not possible even with a limited imagination. it comes out to late in Dec. for thoe kinds numbers. i'd say 2-5m is likley. yr to date i'd give it a cool 10-15m if teh appeal is there which i think it is.

That makes sense I suppose. 

I'd like to know the split between 3G and Wi-Fi. I have a feeling 3G will bomb pretty bad, what with the pretty poor stuff surrounding it now.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

10mil? In 2011? 

I'd like to know the split between 3G and Wi-Fi. I have a feeling 3G will bomb pretty bad, what with the pretty poor stuff surrounding it now.

agreed but i think the 3g one could be the hot ticket.

i don't think they'll be a vast difference in sells for either. maybe the 3gless modle having a slight lead over the 3d modle.

are u getting a vita?

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

10mil? In 2011? 

i don't think they'll be a vast difference in sells for either. maybe the 3gless modle having a slight lead over the 3d modle.

are u getting a vita?

Haven't decided yet. Maybe, I'll see what's good at launch. 

As for the 3G thing, it's not viable for online gaming (only 2oMB Download, for example), so I don't see why it'd sell more...

Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

10mil? In 2011? 

are u getting a vita?

As for the 3G thing, it's not viable for online gaming (only 2oMB Download, for example), so I don't see why it'd sell more...

yea i saw that on G4, but not one person posting was bothered by it and it seems no one posting in the official vita thread is either.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

10mil? In 2011? 

are u getting a vita?

yea i saw that on G4, but not one person posting was bothered by it and it seems no one posting in the official vita thread is either.

Well, I am. I don't see the point of spending £50 more on something which has no 'real' use. I'll just use the Wi-Fi. I dpn't mind.

Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Conegamer said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

10mil? In 2011? 

are u getting a vita?

Well, I am. I don't see the point of spending £50 more on something which has no 'real' use. I'll just use the Wi-Fi. I dpn't mind.

yea i was thinking about that. download speed would be the only advantage i supose.

the official vita thread will be live during launch and will have all launch IP so be sure to check it out.