By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Firefox finally takes the crown as number 1

chrome > all

Around the Network

Well deserved.

I wish Firefox was lighter than it is... But other than that, it's probably the best browser out there. I'd really like to like Chrome like many other seem to do but unfortunately I didn't like my experience when it was released. As a browser, it performed very well. But the first thing I noticed was the lack of options, and then there was this privacy issue. I hear Google fixed it pretty swiftly but I don't exactly trust a company that had such a policy at any point.

Anyway, back on topic. Great news, IE should fall! It's not as bad as it once was, no, it has definitely improved, but it didn't get to that position because it's good. It got there by being bundled with Windows.

I used to use firefox but i feel chrome is simpler for my taste. Firefox though has its appeal and deserves first spot as long as IE falls!! 

I used to use Firefox religiously but Firefox has become so bloated and slow after the last several updates that I either use Chrome, Opera or INTERNET EXPLORER (yes I think even this is better than the new versions of Firefox). 

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:

chrome > all

1000% agree

Chairman-Mao said:

I used to use Firefox but switched to Chrome. Its much better for me.

^ Firefox is great, but ever since I switched to Chrome I doubt I'll ever change back

Chrome is just wierd and Firefox kicks ass!! Only issue with IE is the amount of random crashes I got when using it. I don`t have that problem with Firefox.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

It's pretty clear that Firefox has kind of lost its way as of late, and it has really become bloated, so I feel it is just a matter of time until Chrome takes over as it is just so nice and quick AND google are advertising it

Once we get there, google will dominate mobile smart phone os, searches, maps, browsers and more... so how long until Chrome OS takes over and google rules the world?

i hate firefox

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E