By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Gamecube and N64 games would you like to see on the Wii in some form?

Castlevania 64, it was my first 64 game and i love it very much, unfortunately i do not have it anymore, it would be nice to play it again..also my little brother loves it too.

Goemon´s great adventure was a game i always wanted but never found it on any store, it would be a great addition to the VC library.

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

Around the Network

Phantasy Star would be perfect.

Unless a game can really benefit from the Wiimote, no real need to port them.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

NPC Zelda: Wind Waker and Donkey Kong 64 on VC would be nice.

I want another Eternal Darkness. 

And of course, FZero

Mischief Makers really should be released on the VC, other treasure games such as Sin and Punishment and Gunstar Heroes have so I don't see why it hasn't yet.

I would love it if the did the 64DD and the F-Zero expansion as well.

Around the Network

If you are only asking for ports/updates/re-releases... then i'm not really interested in any.

For the love of God new F-Zero!

F-Zero, that is all I would like.

spurgeonryan said:

Lol I remember mischief makers on the Nintendo promotional VHS that they used to do back then. That would be great! Never got to play the gamecube F-zero so that would be nice!

You do know the Wii plays GC games yeah?

Amazon - £10 (and you could get a third party GC controller for £5 if you don't have one... 1st party GC controllers are getting more and more expensive)

Virtual Console (N64)

• Bakuretu Muteki Bangaoh! (import)
  • Bomberman Hero
  • Excitebike 64
  • F-Zero: Expansion Set (import)
  • Goemon's Great Adventure
  • Mega Man 64
  • Mischief Makers
  • Mystical Ninja starring Goemon
  • Puyo Puyo Sun 64 (import)
  • Rayman 2: The Great Escape
  • Resident Evil 2
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest 

New Play Control!

• Chibi-Robo!
  • F-Zero GX
  • Kururin Squash!
  • Luigi's Mansion
  • Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
  • Pikmin 2

Other

• Homeland 
  • Viewtiful Joe Collection (VJ1, VJ2 & RHR) 

PUt Castlevania 64 and Legacy of Darkness on the Virtual Console.

Yes, I want to play these games again, shut up.

Yes, I know Legacy of Darkness has Castlevania 64 in its entirety, but it's lacking the track "Opposing Bloodlines" as an opener, shut up.