By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN LOST in Shadow Review!!

hmm it sounded more like an interactive movie than a game really so i'm not sure what to feel about it. It's an interesting style similar to that of Echochrome II (PS3) where you use a flashlight simulative controller right? Although I find the idea really great I'm just not very confident with it's marketability.

What I want from a game.

Gameplay > Story > Content > Graphics

Visual Style > Graphics

Smooth Camera, Intuitive Controls

Friction! When everything feels right!

Around the Network

Even without this review, I was never really that hyped for this game.

I'll still pick it up at some time.

it seems like an interesting cool game but sadly i dont know when (if) i will buy it  cuz i have a bunch of games i need to finish from christmas season.Hopefully thats not the case for everyone intersted in this game.

I am a nintendo fan, not a nintendo fanboy

7.5 is by no means a bad score but Hudson Soft and other, smaller developers needs to get its shit together because I'm tired of seeing these "LOL Art" games that lack in pacing and gameplay variety.  Seriously, no excuses.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I thought I had read an IGN review for this months ago, but now I realise that was the IGN UK review. They gave it a 8.5.

Yeah I was intrigued by the concept of this game, and it seems to have lots of neat ideas. Does seem like it might not have so much content for a retail release however. I might buy it at some point when it's cheap!

Wii is the holy grail of platformers of all shapes and sizes.

Around the Network

I'll buy it sooner or later, as I'm really interested in a more slow-paced platformer such as this.

Looks really neat though, I'm glad it's finally made its way to the states!

This game is mine as soon as i find it, reason ?  it reminds me of ICO.

39.99.... i'll pass

dislike said:

39.99.... i'll pass

thats dirt cheap.