By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
gengka said:
hey guys tommorow manchester united vs liverpool! guess who will win, i bet Man U will beat liverpool's ass up!

YEAH MAN UNITED ALL THE WAY

Around the Network

Tomorrow there is a match between Arsenal and Chelsea,
It's going to be a great day for football!

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

I also eat small children and puppies! mwhahaha!!!

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

Of all the funny things in this thead, i still can't figure out why nobody banned the man yet :P. Oh and well, killing aliens in video games just plainly rocks man. Get with the flow. Or maybe you're going to go bonkers and shoot everyone on vgcharts? That would be quite lame on your side, to be completely honest on the matter.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Stickball seems to have logged for some reason, so I handed out the ban. Thread being locked.

Around the Network

lol look at these people right here, imagine what they could do in iraq with plasmids!

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

This appears to be a thread to talk about anything and everything. So...The Houston Astros have made some great trades in recent days....WOOT!!!

GO ASTROS!!!!

Not sure how I got from 360 "stinks" to Houston Astros, but this thread was probably doomed from the beginning.

BTW... I don't believe in aliens, but if Chuck Norris was on their side we would lose. That's a given.

No such thing as big bang.

And that's all for now.

PATRIOT7ME said:
i love xbox 360 said:
PATRIOT7ME said:
All it is made for is to increase your pleasure in violence and make u dumb.
Wots wrong with violence in video games??? as i seem to remember the biggest selling game last generation had lots of violence (gta:San Andreas), so ms is just making games the puplic wont

GTA is about crime. It is not right to do evil things

Here's a game with no violence for you. It's weird, even though God created all things, why can't he make a fun religious game? Although this one does have the revolutionary new "pop-up & play feature"! Make sure you play with some adult supervision, I hear some animals do freaky stuff to each other in this game.