By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

All it is made for is to increase your pleasure in violence and make u dumb.

Around the Network

he sucks

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Wow, what an interesting thread

Why bother?

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

tell me is life about shooting people all the time? no

Around the Network

yes

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

RolStoppable said:
Why do you demand a ban? Care to explain?

i don't care if i get banned for saying the truth

Before I ban you, Patriot......

Would you care to actually care to elaborate on your initial statement? Just saying that it increases your pleasure in violence and makes you dumb is an incredibly poor assumption.

I play on my X360 constantly. I'm also a Christian Youth Pastor. There's a huge difference between video game violence, and real life violence. Not only this, I had a great GPA throughout High School, and College - despite owning an Xbox.

Secondly, many of the games we have involve deep storylines with real consequences, many of which are 'mature'. Some games do have stupid, un-needed violence, but just as many tell superb stories. Mass Effect is a great game of that. It tells one of the most phenominal, engrossing stories I've seen in a game in years. Does a great novel-quality story played on screen make me dumb? Doubtful.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

PATRIOT7ME said:
tell me is life about shooting people all the time? no

Do video games reflect life??

Nooo, don't ban him ...

He's a funny guy :P LOL...

I wanna see how long it takes for him to get a permaban :P

THE NETHERLANDS