By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

forgiveness is virtue. i think PATRIOT7ME just wanna bring out the point that xbox360 has too many shooters. but he brought it out in an offensive way.

try guitar heroes, assasin creed, blue dragon, pinnata my friend, though i agree its been abit too much shooting lately, but its not as bad as u think.

though i dont own a 360, but xbox had all in all improved from the last gen, thats undeniable.

if u r still unsatisfied then buy urself a ps3 n come into our sony family ;)

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
PATRIOT7ME said:
 What the!?! My secret shame! How did you know?

I asked your mom

Happy now? You made me cry with your relentless attacks! You've become what you hated the most. You are an XBOX 360.......wait a minute. That didn't come out right.

WIN

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

So are we allowed to play non-sense shooters on wii and ps3?

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Flow said:
So we are allowed to play non-sense shooters on wii and ps3?

hehehe:D great

this thread is real fun

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

seriously guys

WHY DO YOU ENCOURAGE HIM??

WHY has this topic got so many posts??

WHY not just ignore it, so he would go away??

WHY do you want this topic to STAY in the hot topics sections, do you want Vg charts to get a bad name??

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

Around the Network

WHY u dont:D WHY isn't it closed?

@Flow:

Well, thanks to the Wii I learned how to unfailingly save the president of the United States in at least two different scenarios and could execute this operation without difficulty. Thanks, Ghost Squad!

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

hey guys tommorow manchester united vs liverpool! guess who will win, i bet Man U will beat liverpool's ass up!

The last time I saw religion and video games together it was concluded that Mario was more likely to save our immortal souls than jesus. If Mario is indeed the messiah and god is the messiah's dad, the that means that Shigeru Miyamoto is god.

:( ajax - psv cancelled