By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Thank you activision you're the best company ever!

All of us HD fans thank you! Here's why. You provided a huge casual audience on our fellow ps3 and 360 systems! With your call of duties and guitar heros games like god of war, fable, halo, gears, little big planet, gran turismo, forza all sell better because of you! You raised our userbases, don't let misimformed players hate on you activision, we love you guys! :)))

Around the Network

huh?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:

huh?

in short call of duty games created lots of gamers. with more gamers other games sell better

I don't care of Activison, I just like their games.

toastboy44562 said:
Ajescent said:

huh?

in short call of duty games created lots of gamers. with more gamers other games sell better

Oh...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

What The .......!!!

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

A lot of idiots on this website jumped on the bandwagon of hating activision. Look at other companies, they are way better. Hell compare them to Viacom and make them look like mother teresa.

DaHuuuuuudge said:

A lot of idiots on this website jumped on the bandwagon of hating activision. Look at other companies, they are way better. Hell compare them to Viacom and make them look like mother teresa.

My hate to them just comes from what they tried to do to Brutal Legend.

Former something....

Better than Microsoft? :O

RolStoppable said:

Better than EA, that's for sure.

THIS