By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Thank you activision you're the best company ever!

mhsillen said:
Kantor said:
mhsillen said:

For some reason Activision gets hate because  Kotick is a blow hard

Well then you must hate Sony: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH2w2l1JTs4&feature=related

Sony sucking four years ago and Bobby Kotick sucking now are two very different things.

Did Sony fans go around saying I hate Sony because the president is an arrogant douche 

Yes kill activision so all the workers lose their jobs.

Most publishers are the same..all this hand wringing and crying is funny

sony fans didn't...........everybody else did, though no one sings that tune anymore since Sony turned out to be right this whole time.

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:

All of us HD fans thank you! Here's why. You provided a huge casual audience on our fellow ps3 and 360 systems! With your call of duties and guitar heros games like god of war, fable, halo, gears, little big planet, gran turismo, forza all sell better because of you! You raised our userbases, don't let misimformed players hate on you activision, we love you guys! :)))

Am I missing an ironic joke somehow?  Because none, as in zero, of the franchises you mention owe any of their sales or popularity to Activision titles or activity in the marketplace.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Chairman-Mao said:

Yeah Activision...thanks for $15 map packs on MW2 and BO, no dedicated servers in your games, letting your best developer (infinity ward) fall apart, etc. 

Activision is a joke. A baboon could run their company and do just as good of a job. 

I thought a baboon already did run it?

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

I don't really have anything to thank Activion for, nor do I even have games that they produce. WoW doesn't count and any game that I own that was published by Activion dates from before Blizzard joined forces with them and before Kottick was CEO.

Chibi.V.29 said:
Chairman-Mao said:

Yeah Activision...thanks for $15 map packs on MW2 and BO, no dedicated servers in your games, letting your best developer (infinity ward) fall apart, etc. 

Activision is a joke. A baboon could run their company and do just as good of a job. 

I thought a baboon already did run it?

Touché. 

Around the Network

EA does the most for the state of CT