g-value said:
dahuman said:
g-value said:
dahuman said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Soriku said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

Fair enough ^^ 

I just finished the story today :P I havnt been of VGC for a few days cos i was playing through the game almost flat out XD The basic premise of the story was basic enough but the actually way its presented it fantastic. My wary was that as it was such a vast choice in how you play the game and explore that the story may have been slightly lacking compared to many jrpg's i was however problem wrong :P In all it will take you anywhere between 40 - 70 hours to finish through the game once. Some scenes in the game literally made me go O_O

lol...I was expecting more but OK. Did you play Xenosaga? If you did how do you like Xenoblade's story compared to that?

Lol sorry im kinda tired XD it almost 3am :P and i havnt ever played Xenosaga before (THE SHAME!)

This game's story is nothing like Xenosaga. It's not as rushed or clichce.

I can understand how you may have felt that Xenosaga was rushed, but how was it that cliche? It had some cliches, sure, but it had alot of originality too it.

I already guessed every direction the saga was heading in each step of the way when I played them...... I might just be too Asian or something. Just play Xenoblade when it comes out here, it's a better game anyways.

For some reason, I find that REALLY hard to believe.

Well, the last game I had trouble really doing that with was FF6, that game was just, like wtf I can't guess it at all, I mean I know I kill the bad guy at the end but holy fuck. Xenoblade's story is a little more mature as so it's harder to guess, it's not the usual ummm, I don't know how to even explain it tbh, just a thing.

Xenoblade's story is more mature then FF6's story huh. Would you say it has a better story then FF6?  Also, how are the villans in Xenoblade? Are they well developed with likeable personalites and good back stories?

the villans in xenblade where one of my very few complaints about the game. There obviously very well thought out they just lack the true development for you to realy "hate" them. the story is centerd more about the development of the main characters than the villains. Its kind of like FF9 in the sense that the villain played a rather small role in the film where as the development of the main characters is outstanding. this game realy takes some big risks it what it does with the characters and i have to say they succeeded ^^

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network
Chibi.V.29 said:
Conegamer said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Conegamer said:

Nice review, I want this game! And TLS...

If you want to do a story review, either just summarise the main story, or say how the first hour plays out. Or say spoilers in the thread title. That way, we know

Thanx ^^

haha yh i might do like a section for Story and ten a summary section which you could have to highlight to see or something ^^

That's a good idea, I anticipate your next review!

Make it The Last Story

My next reveiw is going to be tales of grace f ^^ I will do the last story as soon as possible after it comes out as i know alot of people are interested tio know about it.

Cool, sounds good! But, I have to ask, is there a difference between the Wii version and this version? (Of Tales of Grace of course)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Conegamer said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Conegamer said:

If you want to do a story review, either just summarise the main story, or say how the first hour plays out. Or say spoilers in the thread title. That way, we know

Thanx ^^

haha yh i might do like a section for Story and ten a summary section which you could have to highlight to see or something ^^

Make it The Last Story

My next reveiw is going to be tales of grace f ^^ I will do the last story as soon as possible after it comes out as i know alot of people are interested tio know about it.

Cool, sounds good! But, I have to ask, is there a difference between the Wii version and this version? (Of Tales of Grace of course)

The main difference is that obviously the PS3 version is a hd version of the wii one. Other than that they just fixed most of the glitches that people experienced with the wii tales of grace and added a couple of extra levels etc. Since i have both a ps3 and a wii i thought i might as well get the HD one :P

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Chibi.V.29 said:
Conegamer said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Conegamer said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Conegamer said:

Thanx ^^

Make it The Last Story

The main difference is that obviously the PS3 version is a hd version of the wii one. Other than that they just fixed most of the glitches that people experienced with the wii tales of grace and added a couple of extra levels etc. Since i have both a ps3 and a wii i thought i might as well get the HD one :P

OK, cool, thanks. I'll get the Wii version, because I have more access to it, and is more likely to get localised, but I'll take both reviews as the same

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Conegamer said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Conegamer said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Conegamer said:

Thanx ^^

Make it The Last Story

OK, cool, thanks. I'll get the Wii version, because I have more access to it, and is more likely to get localised, but I'll take both reviews as the same

Lol ^^ I think they will end up localising the ps3 version since its sales have been so strong.

Around the Network
Chibi.V.29 said:
g-value said:
dahuman said:
g-value said:
dahuman said:
g-value said:
dahuman said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Soriku said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

Fair enough ^^ 

I just finished the story today :P I havnt been of VGC for a few days cos i was playing through the game almost flat out XD The basic premise of the story was basic enough but the actually way its presented it fantastic. My wary was that as it was such a vast choice in how you play the game and explore that the story may have been slightly lacking compared to many jrpg's i was however problem wrong :P In all it will take you anywhere between 40 - 70 hours to finish through the game once. Some scenes in the game literally made me go O_O

lol...I was expecting more but OK. Did you play Xenosaga? If you did how do you like Xenoblade's story compared to that?

Lol sorry im kinda tired XD it almost 3am :P and i havnt ever played Xenosaga before (THE SHAME!)

I can understand how you may have felt that Xenosaga was rushed, but how was it that cliche? It had some cliches, sure, but it had alot of originality too it.

I already guessed every direction the saga was heading in each step of the way when I played them...... I might just be too Asian or something. Just play Xenoblade when it comes out here, it's a better game anyways.

Well, the last game I had trouble really doing that with was FF6, that game was just, like wtf I can't guess it at all, I mean I know I kill the bad guy at the end but holy fuck. Xenoblade's story is a little more mature as so it's harder to guess, it's not the usual ummm, I don't know how to even explain it tbh, just a thing.

Xenoblade's story is more mature then FF6's story huh. Would you say it has a better story then FF6?  Also, how are the villans in Xenoblade? Are they well developed with likeable personalites and good back stories?

the villans in xenblade where one of my very few complaints about the game. There obviously very well thought out they just lack the true development for you to realy "hate" them. the story is centerd more about the development of the main characters than the villains. Its kind of like FF9 in the sense that the villain played a rather small role in the film where as the development of the main characters is outstanding. this game realy takes some big risks it what it does with the characters and i have to say they succeeded ^^

That's disappointing. Xeno games usually have awesome villans with excellent development along with the main characters. Well, I'll just see for myself how they are when the game comes over.

g-value said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
g-value said:
dahuman said:
g-value said:
dahuman said:
g-value said:
dahuman said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Soriku said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

Fair enough ^^ 

That's disappointing. Xeno games usually have awesome villans with excellent development along with the main characters. Well, I'll just see for myself how they are when the game comes over.

Thats just my personal opinion on the matter ^^ 

g-value said:
dahuman said:
g-value said:
dahuman said:
g-value said:
dahuman said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Soriku said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

Fair enough ^^ 

nothing beats Kefka man, FF6 is pretty much as good as it gets, I was just bringing up an example of a game I can't guess the plot to besides kill the last bad guy part lol. FF6 and Xenoblade are both more mature stories, and they are great.

Oh my God.....

Please tell me this godly game is coming to North America/overseas and will be available here!!!

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/30204

I am the biggest Wii hater there is and this sounds easily like the best RPG in years, without question. I will literally give up an arm to get this game due to how much I loved Xenogears. 

I absolutely adored the Lost Odyssey and Star Ocean. I'll run into buy a Wii for Last Story &Xenoblade alone, mainly for Xenoblade though as it sounds like the best RPG in years. If Nintendo doesn't see the writing on the wall for this game they're nuts. It may got a few rare gems but Wii DEFINITELY has the rare gems to not ignore this year!!