By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Chibi Import Reviews: Xenoblade

RolStoppable said:

For a game that has many downs (according to you), you pauly shore gave it a high score.

Its one of those nice ocations when a game a has many problems with it but what it gets right it does so well you really dont care much about the problems :P

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network
Chibi.V.29 said:
forest-spirit said:

Very nice! I really hope this game gets released in Europe soon so I can play it...

Can I look forward to reviews of Tales of Graces (F) and The Last Story as well?

thanx alot ^^

you can indeed expect reviews of those 2 games ^^ tales of grace f will be the next game i review in 2 or so weeks (it only just arrived this morning). i just wanna play xenoblade a little bit mor first :P

Awsome!

RolStoppable said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
RolStoppable said:

For a game that has many downs (according to you), you pauly shore gave it a high score.

Its one of those nice ocations when a game a has many problems with it but what it gets right it does so well you really dont care much about the problems :P

The only negative thing you mentioned about Xenoblade was that avoiding fatal hits gets old after 15 hours. All the other negative things you said were really about WKC or FF XIII.

What can i say i realy love this game XD and stop hating on me :( its my first ever review and i liked the game so much i kept forgetting to put bad things in :3

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Soriku said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

Fair enough ^^ 

I just finished the story today :P I havnt been of VGC for a few days cos i was playing through the game almost flat out XD The basic premise of the story was basic enough but the actually way its presented it fantastic. My wary was that as it was such a vast choice in how you play the game and explore that the story may have been slightly lacking compared to many jrpg's i was however problem wrong :P In all it will take you anywhere between 40 - 70 hours to finish through the game once. Some scenes in the game literally made me go O_O

lol...I was expecting more but OK. Did you play Xenosaga? If you did how do you like Xenoblade's story compared to that?

Lol sorry im kinda tired XD it almost 3am :P and i havnt ever played Xenosaga before (THE SHAME!)

forest-spirit said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
forest-spirit said:

Very nice! I really hope this game gets released in Europe soon so I can play it...

Can I look forward to reviews of Tales of Graces (F) and The Last Story as well?

thanx alot ^^

you can indeed expect reviews of those 2 games ^^ tales of grace f will be the next game i review in 2 or so weeks (it only just arrived this morning). i just wanna play xenoblade a little bit mor first :P

Awsome!

:D

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

Fair enough ^^ 

I just finished the story today :P I havnt been of VGC for a few days cos i was playing through the game almost flat out XD The basic premise of the story was basic enough but the actually way its presented it fantastic. My wary was that as it was such a vast choice in how you play the game and explore that the story may have been slightly lacking compared to many jrpg's i was however problem wrong :P In all it will take you anywhere between 40 - 70 hours to finish through the game once. Some scenes in the game literally made me go O_O

lol...I was expecting more but OK. Did you play Xenosaga? If you did how do you like Xenoblade's story compared to that?

By looking at the Xenoblade presentation video it didnt resemble the story telling of xenosaga. Xenoblade seemed like a buttons mashing action/rpg with light story telling. I guess Chibi can confirm us.

Icyedge said:
Soriku said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

Fair enough ^^ 

By looking at the Xenoblade presentation video it didnt resemble the story telling of xenosaga. Xenoblade seemed like a buttons mashing action/rpg with light story telling. I guess Chibi can confirm us.

lol it is far from a button mashing game :P  it can at some points be rather challenging XD and the story is not very light O.o there be some pretty big plot twists lol ^^

Soriku said:
Icyedge said:
Soriku said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

Fair enough ^^ 

http://neogaf.net/forum/showpost.php?p=22377095&postcount=1051

It's not. Plus this is a Takahashi game...no reason the story telling would be light.

With the presentation video it seemed like it was. Good thing if it isnt.

Chibi.V.29 said:
Icyedge said:
Soriku said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

Fair enough ^^ 

lol it is far from a button mashing game :P  it can at some points be rather challenging XD and the story is not very light O.o there be some pretty big plot twists lol ^^

Thats good to know. I wasnt impressed by the presentation video. Ill try to look up other vids.

Icyedge said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Icyedge said:
Soriku said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

Fair enough ^^ 

Thats good to know. I wasnt impressed by the presentation video. Ill try to look up other vids.

its not really one of those games you can understand by watching. you have to actually play it yourself on your own for a few hours to really appreciated the game ^^