By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
jneul said:

i really can't wait for shipment figures.... ps congrats to x360, ps3 is not long behind tho:-p

Wow, what PS3 figures were you expecting then :-S

Around the Network

very good. 360 over 1 million, PS3 about 900k without FFXIII and wii a little lower than last year but still very strong. I'm curious to see wii figures after christmas...

awesome for wii! Stll find it funny that people thought it would be doomed this holiday. How big were the drops last year for the systems? And don't we have Japan data already?

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

Blood_Tears said:

WW this week for PS3 will be around 900k, pretty good with no price cut/ new model and little marketing.

Really? I have seen a lot of marketing for it in Canada. Especially in Walmart, the TVs above the checkouts always have ads for PS3 and Move during holiday period.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Phineas and Ferb (DS)
Disney Interactive Studios
99 73,215 993,376

O_o

A million in it's 100th week, epic, and one of the highest weeks for this game ever. The series massive popularity helped the game a lot.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
Phineas and Ferb (DS)
Disney Interactive Studios
99 73,215 993,376

O_o

Edit: Just saw the edit.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

saicho said:
Blood_Tears said:

WW this week for PS3 will be around 900k, pretty good with no price cut/ new model and little marketing.

Really? I have seen a lot of marketing for it in Canada. Especially in Walmart, the TVs above the checkouts always have ads for PS3 and Move during holiday period.

Yeah, it terms of TV ads, the KB spots for GT5, Move and the PS3 family ad (she smells like strawberries!) have been just as if not more frequent than Kinect, DKCR, Dance Central, Wii Netflix, Epic Mickey, Blops, etc.  What's actually gotten precious little ads is PSP, though DS hasn't really seen much advertising this holiday either except (weirdly) for Golden Sun DD.

jarrod said:

Yeah, it terms of TV ads, the KB spots for GT5, Move and the PS3 family ad (she smells like strawberries!) have been just as if not more frequent than Kinect, DKCR, Dance Central, Wii Netflix, Epic Mickey, Blops, etc.  What's actually gotten precious little ads is PSP, though DS hasn't really seen much advertising this holiday either except (weirdly) for Golden Sun DD.

So... no more this guy???

jneul said:

i really can't wait for shipment figures.... 

Why would anyone prefer shipment figures over sold to consumers?

alfredofroylan said:
jarrod said:

So... no more this guy???

I haven't seen Marcus in months... maybe he's totally focused in hitting puberty in time for PSP2 launch?