By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS warning for the under sex

well, we all know radishhead's 'position' on sex....

what is this 3DS we are talking about? sounds awfully like warning another 3D product from Nintendo way back.

de-ja vu?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

Lynch radishead

"Resident Evil is so good in glorious 3D."

The title is misleading as well, oh well typo of the year (even though it is only the 1st January).

Anyway, to be serious, it's likely that many modern parents have had experiences with games (for example parents who live down my area). We're not all Liberals that ban anything even if it safe, so many would follow the same routine with 2D Screen gaming (tell there kids to stop playing).

Don't worry about the Daily Mail, they think some Super Markets are as cold as Alaska in Winter.

radishhead said:
Beuli2 said:
SuperAdrianK said:

Epic typo is epic.

I don't think so, the letter "e" is very far from the letter "i" on the keyboard :P

I'm not sure why I typed it - I've made that mistake a couple of times on MSN in the past x)

I guarantee that it's not purposeful though. Can't we just talk about the topic that I had in mind when I clicked the "New Topic" button, please?

It's your way of seeking hits. J/k

OT: It can be turned off, what's the big deal?

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

You rude boy, children these days...

Around the Network

Gotta start 'em young.

arguably the best typo I've seen after No More Herpes

Is it completely impossible for you guys to ignore the typo? xD

What are your opinions on the health warnings for 3DS?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

Is it completely impossible for you guys to ignore the typo? xD

What are your opinions on the health warnings for 3DS?

Thats like saying ,"ignore the elephant in the room!", which is impossible to do.

HyacinthFan! said:

You rude boy, children these days...

I agree Mrs. Bucket. 

And that's the greatest typo ever.