By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Let's hold off the party for a bit, there will probably be sizeable adjustments after the holidays, there are always adjustments since this is a difficult season to track properly.

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:

Let's hold off the party for a bit, there will probably be sizeable adjustments after the holidays, there are always adjustments since this is a difficult season to track properly.

What kind of adjustments are you expecting?

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
Mummelmann said:

You didn't get a memo from the overtrack club?

Nintendogamer said:
Mummelmann said:

Not sure, the smaller regions in EMEAA have proven difficult to track thus far and the crazy Americas sales are also hard get exact as well. Japan appears to have been quite precise though. Someone mentioned the PS3 crossing 46 million in a Vgchartz article in here with last weeks numbers tallied in, I have no faith in that at all. It can't possibly have moved those kind of numbers in the Americas.

I think all three are slightly overtracked in Americas for December and the 360 and Wii could be slightly undertracked in EMEAA (with the massive adjustments this fall for the PS3 in this region, I think the site is pretty accurate on those numbers here).

We'll see in time!

Galaki; I'm not a part of nor a fan of the overtrack/uncertrack club and you as a senior member should know that by now. I'm merely stating the facts; there are always post holiday adjustments. The ones we had last year were pretty big, actually. If you dig up some old sales threads (I did), you'll see for yourself.

Mummelmann said:
Nintendogamer said:
Mummelmann said:

Not sure, the smaller regions in EMEAA have proven difficult to track thus far and the crazy Americas sales are also hard get exact as well. Japan appears to have been quite precise though. Someone mentioned the PS3 crossing 46 million in a Vgchartz article in here with last weeks numbers tallied in, I have no faith in that at all. It can't possibly have moved those kind of numbers in the Americas.

I think all three are slightly overtracked in Americas for December and the 360 and Wii could be slightly undertracked in EMEAA (with the massive adjustments this fall for the PS3 in this region, I think the site is pretty accurate on those numbers here).

We'll see in time!

Galaki; I'm not a part of nor a fan of the overtrack/uncertrack club and you as a senior member should know that by now. I'm merely stating the facts; there are always post holiday adjustments. The ones we had last year were pretty big, actually. If you dig up some old sales threads (I did), you'll see for yourself.

We wait for NDP, I think 360 will be over 2.5M and Wii rouhgly 3.3M.  Aroudn 20th January when all 3 announce their quartley shipments we will have a clearer picture, I'm still sticking to my 83.3M end of year prediction for wii.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network
Nintendogamer said:
Mummelmann said:
Nintendogamer said:
Mummelmann said:

We'll see in time!

We wait for NDP, I think 360 will be over 2.5M and Wii rouhgly 3.3M.  Aroudn 20th January when all 3 announce their quartley shipments we will have a clearer picture, I'm still sticking to my 83.3M end of year prediction for wii.

Yeah, sounds about right.