By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA 25th December Up!

forest-spirit said:
morenoingrato said:

It was about time:

:)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
Nintendo
212 2,015 2,001,187

Heck Yeah!!!

However:

:(
Monster Hunter Tri (Wii)
Nintendo
36 631 309,512

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yeah, MHTri's craptastic holiday numbers are really weird. The game did quite well in EMEAA, but when the holiday is upon us...nothing.

It's really quite weird. I expect it to reach 500k in the region though, and pass 2mil WW

Also weird is how it's sold out pretty much everywhere I've been to in the UK.

I think we may see a change come Fiscal report...

(note: How do you find these numbers? I had a look on the chart and it only goes down to 200th plaace...)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

http://www.etradinglife.com

" preferential, my friend! ! Christmas is coming, quick to our website shopping, our web site shopping there will be something different, unexpected things to you, let you have different sense, our website wholesale various fashion shoes, such as Nike, Jordan, prada, also includes the jeans, shirt, bags, hats and decoration. All these products are our free transport, prices are competitive, we can also accept paypal j, after the payment within short time, can ship.

competitive price

any size available

accept the paypal

SOCCER JERSEY 16US

jordan shoes $32

Christan Audigier bikini $23

Ed Hardy Bikini $23

Sunglass $15

COACH_Necklace $27

handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

Forza is a really good game! Is the more realistic racing game in every caracteritic but grafics... The fisics in the gameplay is fenomenal... I think there's never was money enough behind his marketing like GT5 has. Xbox 360 still ground up every week; the only one who does that. I just not getted the bad sales of Reach in EMMA :(

huaxiong90 said:
toadslayer72 said:
Mummelmann said:

Very good week for all!

I can't wait to see how the 3DS will fare next holiday!

Dude, you sound like my 8 year old son.....

Not the nicest way of putting it...

Yeah I guess it could be taken the wrong way but my 8 year old is a REAL cool kid so.... lol.

All joking aside, no disrespect to Mummelmann.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

toadslayer72 said:
huaxiong90 said:
toadslayer72 said:
Mummelmann said:

Very good week for all!

I can't wait to see how the 3DS will fare next holiday!

Dude, you sound like my 8 year old son.....

Not the nicest way of putting it...

Yeah I guess it could be taken the wrong way but my 8 year old is a REAL cool kid so.... lol.

All joking aside, no disrespect to Mummelmann.

Seriously though, my mental age is at least ten!

Around the Network
extagénesis said:

Forza is a really good game! Is the more realistic racing game in every caracteritic but grafics... The fisics in the gameplay is fenomenal... I think there's never was money enough behind his marketing like GT5 has. Xbox 360 still ground up every week; the only one who does that. I just not getted the bad sales of Reach in EMMA :(

Forza is not realistic... the tracks are out of real proportions... the phisics are more Arcade than Sim... and gameplay lacks a lot of sim features.

But I agree it is a really good game... just not so good for sim racers.

Fufinu said:
Tigerlure said:
MightyGrogg said:
Fufinu said:

Also it's now official - GT5 has outsold Forza Motorsport 3.

It always does. There was never a question about that. lol!! That's like saying the Wii ouotsold the XBox 360 and PS3 worldwide every holiday since it launched. lol!! It' common knowledge really. Just like Forza 3 has outscored all the GT games this generation.

Yup. Too bad scores don't equal cash.

Good week for all consoles, as to be expected. GT5 is still going great.

What I find interesting and unexpected is that GT5 seems to have given a boost to Forza. I might be wrong however all the talk on race games seems to have increased interest in the genre overall.

No... it's just bundled.

Alby_da_Wolf said:
NotStan said:
Fufinu said:
Tigerlure said:
MightyGrogg said:
Fufinu said:

Also it's now official - GT5 has outsold Forza Motorsport 3.

It always does. There was never a question about that. lol!! That's like saying the Wii ouotsold the XBox 360 and PS3 worldwide every holiday since it launched. lol!! It' common knowledge really. Just like Forza 3 has outscored all the GT games this generation.

Yup. Too bad scores don't equal cash.

Good week for all consoles, as to be expected. GT5 is still going great.

What I find interesting and unexpected is that GT5 seems to have given a boost to Forza. I might be wrong however all the talk on race games seems to have increased interest in the genre overall.

I think it's cos MS flooded US with the Forza-Alan Wake bundle for teh lulz during the GT5 launch week, I think Forza 3 did half the numbers of GT5 on the launch week thanks to those bundles in the US. I think it was a pretty sweet strategy haha, if a bit underhanded.

This. I suspect Sony was so happy about it that it'll return it with interest heavy bundling GT5 just before Forza 4 launch.   

Lol you can count on that dude, gonna be funny to see the impact. =D

extagénesis said:

No it's not. It's a great game, but as a racing sim, it's more on the arcadey side. GT5 as a sim is better, most reviewers agree, and if you want ultra-realism, then PC sims are where it's at.

Sales-wise, the truth is, Forza isn't a GT level established franchise yet, it's not just about the marketing. Just like how people back then were getting their hopes up over nothing with Killzone and Halo, with all the "Halo killer" talk and the sort.

Forza 3's sales are perfectly fine, now get over it already.

As for Halo: Reach...it's aimed mostly at American and British fanbases. As much as I like Halo, people I know here in the Middle East are generally dismissive of it just because it's sci-fi.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

good numbers all around, nice to see the hd systems doing good.  :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1