By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales: Week 51, 2010 (Dec 20 - Dec 26)

Hero_time88 said:

I hate to break the party, but when do people think that the Wii will start selling in the 10-15k range again? There line-up looks horrible for the next couple of months.

Hello, my name is Story, The Last Story.

Around the Network
MrT-Tar said:
Hero_time88 said:

I hate to break the party, but when do people think that the Wii will start selling in the 10-15k range again? There line-up looks horrible for the next couple of months.

You think The Last Story looks 'horrible'?

No, and neither does Rune Factory: Oceans, but two games don't define a line-up and from an objective standpoint it just plain horrible with neither quality nor quantity.

NotStan said:
NotStan said:
bmmb1 said:

Kirby 65,587 , nice

(Media Create top 50 software chart with numbers for the top 20 can be found at http://www.m-create.com/ranking/)

Hai, wut b dis?

29 XB360 電脳戦機ãƒÂーãƒÂャロン フォース(é™Â定版含む) ACT セガ 101222

6,090円

Kinect adventures?

Ok nevermind apparently it's, Cyber Troopers Virtual-Force (including Limited Edition).

Wut? Lulz.

only famitsu tracking Kinect Adv right now,i will get last week number in Friday(thanks 2ch)

Hatomugi said:

Media Create TOP50: http://www.m-create.com/ranking/

PSP 177,691
Wii 131,761
DSi 93,464
DSi LL 92,329
PS3 64,228
DS Lite 5,790
PSP go 5,380
Xbox 360 5,298
PS2 2,604

Wow. Japan loves them some Sony. and Nintendo too I can see ^^

Wagram said:
Hatomugi said:

Media Create TOP50: http://www.m-create.com/ranking/

PSP 177,691
Wii 131,761
DSi 93,464
DSi LL 92,329
PS3 64,228
DS Lite 5,790
PSP go 5,380
Xbox 360 5,298
PS2 2,604

Wow. Japan loves them some Sony. and Nintendo too I can see ^^

Actually those are pretty bad numbers for PS3. PS3 did less this week (week 51) than it did last year during week 50 (before FFXIII). Actually Gamecube posted pretty much same kind of numbers during holidays. During normal weeks though GC sold so horribly that PS3 is already ahead of it in lifetime sales. It is also so weird to see PSP doing so well when it's practically dead in the west (software wise at least)

Around the Network
Hero_time88 said:

summer but everyone will be low anyway

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

It will be interesting to see PS3 and Wii sales after Christmas, I know Wii sells a lot during holidays, but GT5 has passed and there's just one PS3 game in top 30...will the Wii really return to be outsold by PS3?

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Buzzi said:

It will be interesting to see PS3 and Wii sales after Christmas, I know Wii sells a lot during holidays, but GT5 has passed and there's just one PS3 game in top 30...will the Wii really return to be outsold by PS3?

It takes some time for the holiday effect to totally die, but If there will be long periods in Japan where PS3 keeps getting games while Wii doesn't, then probably yes. That is the reason it eventually happened this year (that and Torne).

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Hero_time88 said:

2nd or 3rd week in January after the Japan holiday which boosts sales.  Dont know the name of the holiday and dont know the date. Think it is always on a Saturday.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

DKCR :')