By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yahoo (uk) list its top 15 goty, I think many will agree with the winner..

I think it's a good list and doesn't go for the more popular RDR as its winner.

http://uk.videogames.games.yahoo.com/blog/article/20034/game-of-the-year-2010.html

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Seriously what is up with pretty much every 'top x' list except ONMs completely ignore Dragon Quest IX?  Actually that's a rhetorical question, handhelds always get the shaft.

MrT-Tar said:

Seriously what is up with pretty much every 'top x' list except ONMs completely ignore Dragon Quest IX?  Actually that's a rhetorical question, handhelds always get the shaft.

not just DQIX , just about every handheld game , Peace Walker never toke any reward for goodness sake.

MrT-Tar said:

I agree with you, it looks like no handheld game can be GOTY for them...and it's a shame, DQ IX for example would be my DS GOTY and in the top 5 of what I played this year...this doesn't make sense, Japan has become a portable country and I suspect it will happen next gen also in the West, iPods and DS changed the rules of the game this gen.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

RdR != No. 1 ??????

complete fail

this list is irrelevant.

Edit: Oh wait FFXIII is in the list !!! 

this list just turned into an epic fail

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Around the Network

Good List

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Handhelds had a good year this year with even the psp bringing out about 3 Goty contenders but as always for magazines, goty seems to equal home consoles only.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Booh!! Neither Mass Effect 2 nor Red Dead Redemption wins

Actually I like this list I don't agree with 100% but its still very good.

Screwattacks top 10 vid is better in my opinion..

Seriously FFXIII, Dance Central, Enslaved in a top 10?