By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yahoo (uk) list its top 15 goty, I think many will agree with the winner..

this list is the biggest fail of the century... DANCE CENTRAL HIGHER THAN HEAVY RAIN HAHAHAHAHAHA

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Around the Network

Are you kidding me halo is garbage. Freaking trash pickers.

EDIT: This post has been moderated. -d1

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

These opinions aren't my own!

Not the equivalent of my opinions=massive fail.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Very great list I think.

It has Black Ops (which is being highly snubbed in the other media) and FFXIII!

Halo Reach was my GOTY. Its the true sequel to Halo 1 that ive always wanted. I'm glad Enslaved made the list... def a good story with loveable characters.

Around the Network

crap list to be honest.

FF13 is in it. Mass Effect is way to high. What a horrible game

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

The list is okay-ish.

I don't know why WoW Cataclysm and Enslaved are on it.

I'm sorry if I can't respect a list with just one title on a Nintendo platform (and that, too, at a pathetic number 9) the year that SMG2, DKCR, KEY, DEM, GE, SC, DQIX, HGSS (yay for acronyms) and much more released. They don't even have the "ot iz teh corrrrrez" excuse this time - if DC made it, so should JD2.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx