By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS question.

RolStoppable said:
toastboy44562 said:

hmmm ok thanks. ur probably right about the borders. Its probably going to be as bright as the DSi. and damn i wish i could get the system for 150 dollars then i would get it

I thought you would be trying to get a 3DS for your birthday? Aren't your parents willing to buy you such an expensive gift, is that the reason why do you want it to be cheaper?

If that's the case, then you could always start a fund to which VGC members could donate money. And for every dollar you get, you will go a day without posting a thread on VGC. That's a win-win situation for everyone involved.

EDIT: Actually, no. Your threads are usually quite entertaining, so I am afraid that you will have to find other means to get the money for a 3DS purchase. For example, DMeisterJ prostituted himself to buy his PS3, so maybe that's an option for you too.

Link please.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Beuli2 said:

Link please.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=47863&page=1

I should have done that to get my Wii. Lurking in a forum named Wii-Brazil for one year and not having one isn't the most environmentally correct thing to do.

Above: still the best game of the year.

RolStoppable said:
toastboy44562 said:

hmmm ok thanks. ur probably right about the borders. Its probably going to be as bright as the DSi. and damn i wish i could get the system for 150 dollars then i would get it

I thought you would be trying to get a 3DS for your birthday? Aren't your parents willing to buy you such an expensive gift, is that the reason why do you want it to be cheaper?

If that's the case, then you could always start a fund to which VGC members could donate money. And for every dollar you get, you will go a day without posting a thread on VGC. That's a win-win situation for everyone involved.

EDIT: Actually, no. Your threads are usually quite entertaining, so I am afraid that you will have to find other means to get the money for a 3DS purchase. For example, DMeisterJ prostituted himself to buy his PS3, so maybe that's an option for you too.

hmm i dont feel comfortable making my parents spend 250$ for a handheld ill wait tell my next birthday (One after the one coming up) i guess