By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Some Kingdom Hearts 3D info. Nearly every Disney world will be new.

Well a lot of the worlds in Birth By Sleep were new so I think after KH2, it's just they learned their lesson that people want new and varied Disney Worlds, just don't take ALL of them out, and if you keep the old ones just change up the layout and everyone will be fine.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

As long as they use Wall-E, Jungle Book and Robin Hood worlds, I'll be happy

I would also love to see some sort of world progression that's a mix between KH2 and KH:BBS. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

MaxwellGT2000 said:

Well a lot of the worlds in Birth By Sleep were new so I think after KH2, it's just they learned their lesson that people want new and varied Disney Worlds, just don't take ALL of them out, and if you keep the old ones just change up the layout and everyone will be fine.

this

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I wanted them to keep the Pixar worlds for Kingdom Hearts 3 on the PS3!!

I want a Three Cabarellos level. Until that happens, I am not that crazy for the series.