By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - World Wide Up 360 over 1million!

jhuff394 said:
AWESOM-O said:

Omg all these fanboys need to quit it.... You guys are being retarded arguing over which is better ps3><xbox360..... Who gives a crap..... There both amazing systems so get over it......

On topic now, great numbers all around, im very pleased by all of them... Congrats to wii, ds, and 360 for the million console week.... Good job ps3, more than i was expecting, and look at gt5, another 500,000 added on this week..... 

so the ps3 did well??

looking at that chart xbox outsold it 2 to 1 in America... which is awful

The 360 sold 3k in JAPAN this week, does that mean it had an awful week?

/

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
AWESOM-O said:
pachoo5 said:
jhuff394 said:
pachoo5 said:
jhuff394 said:
squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:
squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:

Ew North America is so uninformed... seriously why would any buy the xbox 360 when there is a much better product in every way...

Unless they are all about Kinect or somthing I do not get it.

lol, hard to believe people even seriously make comments like this. It's sad really, anyways Good numbers for all systems.

Its annoying to see such a much better quality product flounder in America due to whatever reason.... seriously

Better quality? Really? In what way exactly? Isn't it a matter of opinion and taste? Why should one be bad and not the other? Simple as that really respect each others opinions.

NO actually its not a value of taste... The components of the ps3 are superior than 360 components...

I'm just surprised people are still buying Xbox these days when ps3 got its price down....

Has anyone compared the 2011 games for xbox vs ps3 by the way lolll....... I'm done now, just had to get out anger...

You do realize that the graphic processing unit in the 360 absolutely murder's PS3's, right? So your statement that PS3 has superior components throughout is patently false.

Pachoo..... dont get me started on the technical comparison between the console... thats my major.... and I promise you Xbox gets smoked....

I'll keep my mouth shut about this now because it never goes welll... 2011 should speak for its self... happy holidays all!

LOL, it is your major huh? Care to explain to me how the PS3's graphics unit is better than the 360's? I have read some of your posts on this forum and you really don't know what you are talking about.

How bout all of you's that argue which is better just go get a life

I know your not talking to me since I never argued which was better. I own both systems that's my idea of true value.

Yea guys just enjoy your console and if you have the time and money buy all 3 home consoles, they are great. MS really played their cards well this year hats off.

jhuff394 said:
pachoo5 said:
jhuff394 said:
pachoo5 said:
jhuff394 said:
squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:
squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:

Ew North America is so uninformed... seriously why would any buy the xbox 360 when there is a much better product in every way...

lol, hard to believe people even seriously make comments like this. It's sad really, anyways Good numbers for all systems.

Its annoying to see such a much better quality product flounder in America due to whatever reason.... seriously

Better quality? Really? In what way exactly? Isn't it a matter of opinion and taste? Why should one be bad and not the other? Simple as that really respect each others opinions.

NO actually its not a value of taste... The components of the ps3 are superior than 360 components...

I'm just surprised people are still buying Xbox these days when ps3 got its price down....

Has anyone compared the 2011 games for xbox vs ps3 by the way lolll....... I'm done now, just had to get out anger...

You do realize that the graphic processing unit in the 360 absolutely murder's PS3's, right? So your statement that PS3 has superior components throughout is patently false.

Pachoo..... dont get me started on the technical comparison between the console... thats my major.... and I promise you Xbox gets smoked....

I'll keep my mouth shut about this now because it never goes welll... 2011 should speak for its self... happy holidays all!

LOL, it is your major huh? Care to explain to me how the PS3's graphics unit is better than the 360's? I have read some of your posts on this forum and you really don't know what you are talking about.

LOOK DOOSHBAG... Im not gonna waste all the space to argue about this.... if you have any questions about computer components I can answer them...

but people are getting pissed that we are hogging up the space arguing about the consoles...

i guess you can say the GPU is slightly more efficient... but the combo of the Cell and RSX rediculouslly outmatches Xenos and Xenon.

here is a brand new article for you to look at.... but im done with this... we are pissing people off

http://gear.ign.com/articles/111/1116182p1.html

LOL, no, you don't know what you are talking about. I can smell your bullshit a mile away.

360 GPU > PS3 GPU, that is pretty much fact. Lying about  how you are a CE or EE major is lame as hell.

jhuff394 said:

while this is a sales thread and arguing over games and salesand such is completly fine, comments such as these are not.

People get 360s because they prefer the games that it has. Simple as that. IN MY OPINION the majority of ps3 exclusives are really quite bad compared to most multiplatform and xbox games except for infamous, valkyria chronicles, god of war 3 and uncharted 2. All those games are really one or two playthrough games and I'm done with them. Thus I play my 360 far more then my ps3, though both systems are pretty meh compared to pc gaming.

Anyway great sales from all platforms this week really. Really dissappointed that it is getting pretty likely call of duty will be the top 2 selling games of both the hd twins.

Around the Network

I am loling right now.

Oh and please don't spread around the misinformation that xbox live has superior online play than PSN. That's the only thing that makes me go mad. People with absolutely zero knowledge about PSN should just stfu.

And I am surprised by the 360 sales in NA, didn't expect this kind of a jump. The gap is back to 4.3 million. 

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
Nintendo
151 46,000 10,002,277

finally 10 million!

jhuff394 said:
squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:

LOL, now this is just asking for a flame war, especially since the PS3 is the inferior console.

Erm. You guys do realise this is a sales thread right?

squall747 said:
AWESOM-O said:
pachoo5 said:
jhuff394 said:
pachoo5 said:
jhuff394 said:
squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:
squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:

How bout all of you's that argue which is better just go get a life

I know your not talking to me since I never argued which was better. I own both systems that's my idea of true value.

No not you bro.... Just people who decide just to argue for the stupidest reasons.... Theres just more important things to talk about than people arguing over a console.... haha man