By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - World Wide Up 360 over 1million!

lolage said:
Jay520 said:
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment
62 81,093 4,199,388
God of War III (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment
40 71,952 3,423,365

??????????????

what is the question?

Last Week U2 was at 4.27m and GOW3 was at 3.51m.

There were negative sales?

Around the Network
adsl said:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
Nintendo
151 46,000 10,002,277

finally 10 million!

Lets party!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

jhuff394 said:
pachoo5 said:
jhuff394 said:
squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:

Ew North America is so uninformed... seriously why would any buy the xbox 360 when there is a much better product in every way...

Unless they are all about Kinect or somthing I do not get it.

lol, hard to believe people even seriously make comments like this. It's sad really, anyways Good numbers for all systems.

Its annoying to see such a much better quality product flounder in America due to whatever reason.... seriously

Plenty of us think 360 is the superior product, sorry. Stop being so myopic.

If you break down each component of the system... THERE IS NO COMPARISON..

Its marketing techniques, and maybe Americans want to feel loyal to their country... or maybe everyone just adores kinnect...

other than those 3 reasons there should be NO reason that people would buy an Xbox anymore..

LOL, i can't think of a single category or component that I use that the PS3 comes out on top.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

ramses01 said:
jhuff394 said:
squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:

Ew North America is so uninformed... seriously why would any buy the xbox 360 when there is a much better product in every way...

lol, hard to believe people even seriously make comments like this. It's sad really, anyways Good numbers for all systems.

Its annoying to see such a much better quality product flounder in America due to whatever reason.... seriously

LOL, now this is just asking for a flame war, especially since the PS3 is the inferior console.

I see what you did thar.

Around the Network
pachoo5 said:
jhuff394 said:
pachoo5 said:
jhuff394 said:
pachoo5 said:
jhuff394 said:
squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:
squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:

Better quality? Really? In what way exactly? Isn't it a matter of opinion and taste? Why should one be bad and not the other? Simple as that really respect each others opinions.

NO actually its not a value of taste... The components of the ps3 are superior than 360 components...

I'm just surprised people are still buying Xbox these days when ps3 got its price down....

Has anyone compared the 2011 games for xbox vs ps3 by the way lolll....... I'm done now, just had to get out anger...

You do realize that the graphic processing unit in the 360 absolutely murder's PS3's, right? So your statement that PS3 has superior components throughout is patently false.

Pachoo..... dont get me started on the technical comparison between the console... thats my major.... and I promise you Xbox gets smoked....

I'll keep my mouth shut about this now because it never goes welll... 2011 should speak for its self... happy holidays all!

LOL, it is your major huh? Care to explain to me how the PS3's graphics unit is better than the 360's? I have read some of your posts on this forum and you really don't know what you are talking about.

LOOK DOOSHBAG... Im not gonna waste all the space to argue about this.... if you have any questions about computer components I can answer them...

but people are getting pissed that we are hogging up the space arguing about the consoles...

i guess you can say the GPU is slightly more efficient... but the combo of the Cell and RSX rediculouslly outmatches Xenos and Xenon.

here is a brand new article for you to look at.... but im done with this... we are pissing people off

http://gear.ign.com/articles/111/1116182p1.html

LOL, no, you don't know what you are talking about. I can smell your bullshit a mile away.

360 GPU > PS3 GPU, that is pretty much fact. Lying about  how you are a CE or EE major is lame as hell.

Your just forcing me to respond... I dont want to argue... i promise its my major.. i go to kent state university in an apartment near it as we type....

Instead of explaining.. i sent you an article to read...while the gpu may be more effective by itself compared to ps3's .... ps3's cpu/gpu combination outdoes xbox 360's cpu/gpu combo by MILES....and thats what counts...that is what shoes up on your tv screen.

no hard feelings good bye..

“Absolutely, we can do much more with it. I don’t know if we are even close to 50 percent of PlayStation 3’s power at this point,” said Asmussen about God of War 3.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Sport Champions 160,112

is this a mistake? looks overtracked to me, 80k sounds reasonable

pachoo5 said:
jhuff394 said:
pachoo5 said:
jhuff394 said:
pachoo5 said:
jhuff394 said:
squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:
squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:

Better quality? Really? In what way exactly? Isn't it a matter of opinion and taste? Why should one be bad and not the other? Simple as that really respect each others opinions.

NO actually its not a value of taste... The components of the ps3 are superior than 360 components...

I'm just surprised people are still buying Xbox these days when ps3 got its price down....

Has anyone compared the 2011 games for xbox vs ps3 by the way lolll....... I'm done now, just had to get out anger...

You do realize that the graphic processing unit in the 360 absolutely murder's PS3's, right? So your statement that PS3 has superior components throughout is patently false.

Pachoo..... dont get me started on the technical comparison between the console... thats my major.... and I promise you Xbox gets smoked....

I'll keep my mouth shut about this now because it never goes welll... 2011 should speak for its self... happy holidays all!

LOL, it is your major huh? Care to explain to me how the PS3's graphics unit is better than the 360's? I have read some of your posts on this forum and you really don't know what you are talking about.

LOOK DOOSHBAG... Im not gonna waste all the space to argue about this.... if you have any questions about computer components I can answer them...

but people are getting pissed that we are hogging up the space arguing about the consoles...

i guess you can say the GPU is slightly more efficient... but the combo of the Cell and RSX rediculouslly outmatches Xenos and Xenon.

here is a brand new article for you to look at.... but im done with this... we are pissing people off

LOL, no, you don't know what you are talking about. I can smell your bullshit a mile away.

360 GPU > PS3 GPU, that is pretty much fact. Lying about  how you are a CE or EE major is lame as hell.

The GPU is not the reason why PS3 graphics are better. I can smell your bullshit a mile away. Sony put in the GPU last minute because they thought it would be too hard to program all on the Cell.

jhuff394 said:
pachoo5 said:
jhuff394 said:
pachoo5 said:
jhuff394 said:
pachoo5 said:
jhuff394 said:
squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:
squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:

Your just forcing me to respond... I dont want to argue... i promise its my major.. i go to kent state university in an apartment near it as we type....

Instead of explaining.. i sent you an article to read...while the gpu may be more effective by itself compared to ps3's .... ps3's cpu/gpu combination outdoes xbox 360's cpu/gpu combo by MILES....and thats what counts...that is what shoes up on your tv screen.

no hard feelings good bye..

Whats your name?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

AWESOM-O said:
squall747 said:
AWESOM-O said:
pachoo5 said:
jhuff394 said:
pachoo5 said:
jhuff394 said:
squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:
squall747 said:
jhuff394 said:

How bout all of you's that argue which is better just go get a life

I know your not talking to me since I never argued which was better. I own both systems that's my idea of true value.

No not you bro.... Just people who decide just to argue for the stupidest reasons.... Theres just more important things to talk about than people arguing over a console.... haha man

Yeah I agree with you. Just a little annoying when people try to belittle other's opinions.