By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 owners, how did you feel about the ME2 demo?

d21lewis said:
zgamer5 said:

game is amazing. the demo is long and just before it theirs an introduction to me2 where they tell you about shepard and the reapers(what ever theyr called).

shooting mechanics are very good, its a very fun and fast paced game, the powers are easy to use, and the game is challenging, i died 3 times on normal difficulty. my only complaint is that when you order a team mate to go into cover it will stay their till you give it another command.

im already hooked into the story and i cant wait for more. other then that their are many paths, you can go explore and find ammo, which is always nice.

Glad to hear it, zgamer!!  I was a little worried that the game wouldn't live up to expectations.  I don't have any stock in the game but it always feels good when people like something I like.  There's a lot of great moments in the real game, too.  I think I'll download it this morning to see what Bioware is showing PS3 owners.

problem with the demo is you cant skip cut scenes :(

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network
zgamer5 said:
d21lewis said:
zgamer5 said:

game is amazing. the demo is long and just before it theirs an introduction to me2 where they tell you about shepard and the reapers(what ever theyr called).

shooting mechanics are very good, its a very fun and fast paced game, the powers are easy to use, and the game is challenging, i died 3 times on normal difficulty. my only complaint is that when you order a team mate to go into cover it will stay their till you give it another command.

im already hooked into the story and i cant wait for more. other then that their are many paths, you can go explore and find ammo, which is always nice.

Glad to hear it, zgamer!!  I was a little worried that the game wouldn't live up to expectations.  I don't have any stock in the game but it always feels good when people like something I like.  There's a lot of great moments in the real game, too.  I think I'll download it this morning to see what Bioware is showing PS3 owners.

Have you tried pressing square on the dualshock?

mantlepiecek said:
zgamer5 said:
d21lewis said:
zgamer5 said:

will try that. i also want to skip the introduction to the me world.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

I didn't even know there was a demo so thanks for the info.

I already have the PC version so probably won't get the PS3s, unless playing the demo changes my mind - which I doubt.

Will download it overnight. 

I've played ME and ME2 on the 360 and have beaten them both. I no longer own my 360 and am strictly a PS3 gamer only now - so when it came time to finally get my hands on the PS3 version of ME2, I was very excited.

At first glance, the game looks absolutely great - I love how the game feels with the dualshock and it feels perfect controlling. The gameplay in my experience was very smooth, no glitches of any sort, and i'm just very impressed with what i've played.

Anyone who had the slightest interest in Mass Effect but couldn't get their hands on it due to them owning only one console (the PS3 obviously,) absolutely needs to download this demo asap to give it a go. Bioware did a great job highlighting the key areas of the game - and the second part of the demo is action packed enough to really showcase what the game has to offer.

5/5 for this demo. I <3 ME2 on the PS3.

Proud owner of the PSone original, PSone slim, PS2 slim, PS3 slim, PSP-3000.

37 PS3 games and counting.

Around the Network

meh........

zgamer5 said:
mantlepiecek said:
zgamer5 said:
d21lewis said:
zgamer5 said:

will try that. i also want to skip the introduction to the me world.

Why would you want to skip the cut scenes? Even if you've played it more than once, that's still a blasphemy. Hope you get the YLOD, kind sir.

I already completed this game on PC, and the ME2 demo for PS3 plays perfectly! I must say though, the ME3 engine they're using for PS3 looks exactly like ME2 on PC.

Anyways, I'm definitely getting this game day 1 for all the DLC and extras that will come with it, and I prefer to finish this epic saga on PS3.

Wow the graphics have been updated, as I saw my old housemate play it on his 360. I already liked the series as I played 1 on my Pc so 2 is a Day 1 purchase for me!

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

I liked it,no I loved it!