By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - San Andreas - The Kind will Never die. Let's track it!

shio said:
zgamer5 said:
shio said:
Cross-X said:

That's insane!!! WTF How is it doing these numbers?!!! Even more interesting when you can pretty much pirate SA on either PC or PS2 but people are buying it!!!

I would argue that it is selling more on PC than on PS2. There have been several amazing deals with GTA games on Steam and other DD services, and they have always been a success.

In fact, there's an amazing deal on Steam right now. For $39.99, you buy every single game Rockstar has made!!!

Rockstar Collection $39.99 $139.99 (71% Off)

• GTA 1
  • GTA 2
  • GTA 3
  • GTA Vice City
  • GTA San Andreas
  • GTA 4
  • GTA: Episodes from Liberty City
  • Max Payne 1
  • Max Payne 2
  • Manhunt
  • Midnight Club 2
  • Wild Metal
  • Bully: Scholarship Edition
  • this list is nothing without red dead redemption!!!!!

And yet those 13 games combined are cheaper than Red Dead Redemption.

meh il take red dead over all of them!

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network
    ocean-1984 said:

PS2 And GTA SA will never die!

PS2 sold 200 k WW (11Dec.)! Madness!

PS2 is immortal!  OH NOES the world is ending

I would buy a HD GTA Collection (GTA 3, VC, SA, LCS, VCS)

GTA V should take place in San Andreas !!!

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Wont be long before we will see the GTA Collection, with GTA3, vice City and San Andreas all remastered in HD and only on PS3. Its too expensive to have an 3 disk set for the 360. 

I loved GTA vice City (never finished it, tho i played the shit out of it), Loved GTA San Andreas (finished it twice), and i remember playing GTA1 and not knowing how to do the missions so i just ran around killing everyone lol

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Around the Network
    mchaza said:

i remember playing GTA1 and not knowing how to do the missions so i just ran around killing everyone lol

Oh the memories! I used to play the game together with a friend and use cheats. Then we'd see how long we would survive :D

When I grew older I did discover the missions though!

shio said:
    Cross-X said:

That's insane!!! WTF How is it doing these numbers?!!! Even more interesting when you can pretty much pirate SA on either PC or PS2 but people are buying it!!!

I would argue that it is selling more on PC than on PS2. There have been several amazing deals with GTA games on Steam and other DD services, and they have always been a success.

In fact, there's an amazing deal on Steam right now. For $39.99, you buy every single game Rockstar has made!!!

Rockstar Collection $39.99 $139.99 (71% Off)

• GTA 1
  • GTA 2
  • GTA 3
  • GTA Vice City
  • GTA San Andreas
  • GTA 4
  • GTA: Episodes from Liberty City
  • Max Payne 1
  • Max Payne 2
  • Manhunt
  • Midnight Club 2
  • Wild Metal
  • Bully: Scholarship Edition
  • Bully was released for PC? I might just buy it right now.

Best game ever=Best legs ever!

69K for week ending Dec 18th, just keeps going higher!

Well, it's the best GTA. GTA4 made a lot of backsteps and I would gladly take San Andreas over GTA4 any day.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.