By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - San Andreas - The Kind will Never die. Let's track it!

it's normal, since San Andreas is the game of the 6th generation

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:

Well, it's the best GTA. GTA4 made a lot of backsteps and I would gladly take San Andreas over GTA4 any day.

*cough* Vice City *cough*

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Well, it's the best GTA. GTA4 made a lot of backsteps and I would gladly take San Andreas over GTA4 any day.

its debatable, but we can all say that San Andreas is better because you could do so much more free roaming s**** in that game that really defines the true meaning of an San Box. GTA4 on the other hand i say really stepped back in that department. Sure they went for the realism road but really GTA was never about the realism. They should go back and create another san andreas but with destructible environments or more buildings to go into or an far larger map and more toy's to play around with.  

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Munkeh111 said:

If only they released GTA SA 2 oe for PS360....

for ps3 only that wud give ps3 a 1 million week even in the driest of times! lol

mchaza said:
marciosmg said:
Silver-Tiger said:

its debatable, but we can all say that San Andreas is better because you could do so much more free roaming s**** in that game that really defines the true meaning of an San Box. GTA4 on the other hand i say really stepped back in that department. Sure they went for the realism road but really GTA was never about the realism. They should go back and create another san andreas but with destructible environments or more buildings to go into or an far larger map and more toy's to play around with.  

Yeah, its a matter of taste.

But, I did enjoy GTA IV. I think Rockstar should, for GTA V, have something like Vice City or San Andreas. The, release something more serious like GTA IV as DLC.

That way they could satisfy both their audiences.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

Great! By far the best GTA ever made in my opinion. Vice City had the better soundtrack though.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

In 2038 it is going to pass Wii sports sales =D.