By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Steam Holiday Sale! Hundreds Of Deals EVERY DAY!

Little more than 2 hours left for the current daily deals to end. Hurry up!

Around the Network

One of today's deals is Borderlands for 50% off.

Does the game of the year edition just include the DLC?

I've noticed that the original Borderlands is $10 and with the DLC it adds up to $30, but the game of the year edition costs $50.

Oh dang, if you haven't played any of Valve's games, the complete Valve pack is $50.

the deals are getting better every day

all the Ghost Recon games for $10, and the two Overlord games exp. pack for $3

also, King Arthur DLC for $5

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

HUGE DEALS today!!!!

So awesome.

Nice, been waiting for a good price on the King Arthur game.

Around the Network
zarx said:
Strategyking92 said:

I think the problem is that my computer screen has a weird resolution because it isn't supported in some of them. Most of the time it is black borders as you describe them. But even then the windows task bar is overlayed, so I had to set that to autohide.

It also happens to Galcon, but I can't run it full screen in any resolution because it goes off the screen, so I have it windowed >.<

hmm so what resolution is your monitor/desktop resolution, also do you have an ATI or Nvidia card? 

1920x1080. nVIDIA GTS 360M

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
zarx said:
Strategyking92 said:

I think the problem is that my computer screen has a weird resolution because it isn't supported in some of them. Most of the time it is black borders as you describe them. But even then the windows task bar is overlayed, so I had to set that to autohide.

It also happens to Galcon, but I can't run it full screen in any resolution because it goes off the screen, so I have it windowed >.<

hmm so what resolution is your monitor/desktop resolution, also do you have an ATI or Nvidia card? 

try

1. From the NVIDIA Control Panel navigation tree pane, under Display, click Adjust desktop size and position to open the associated page. 

2. Click the image that represents your flat panel display, or non-HD digital display connected to the HDMI, DisplayPort, or DVI connector. 

3. And disable GPU scaling, it may be called something like Nvidia scaling then click Apply. 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

kinda thankful there is nothing for me today already got a bunch of stuff to download/play, it's kinda weird dreading good deals on games I want...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

zarx said:
Strategyking92 said:
zarx said:
Strategyking92 said:

try

1. From the NVIDIA Control Panel navigation tree pane, under Display, click Adjust desktop size and position to open the associated page. 

2. Click the image that represents your flat panel display, or non-HD digital display connected to the HDMI, DisplayPort, or DVI connector. 

3. And disable GPU scaling, it may be called something like Nvidia scaling then click Apply. 

Thanks for the help zarx

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
zarx said:
Strategyking92 said:
zarx said:
Strategyking92 said:

try

Thanks for the help zarx

so it worked then?

@TheVoxelman on twitter