By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Gamerscore League

BTW didn't the gamerscore league used to have over 100 users?

Around the Network

I'm ready for another season but I don't see my name. Did I get kicked out of the league?

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

@ godbless and yo john

All of the league info is not in this thread yet.  These are only last week's results.  So if you didn't get an achievement between December 9th and 16th you won't show in these lists.

I'm trying to platinum Fable III and Kinect Adventures atm, I've fallen realllly behind and down to 80% completion (use to be 91%)

:( lots of work to do!!

themanwithnoname said:

Does anybody in the league still play Bad Company 2? I've been thinking about taking the plunge, but I really don't like the notion of playing multiplayer by myself. The ultimate edition looks really appealing with 1943 and Onslaught Mode included. Plus, the new Vietnam expansion's coming out.

I still play it.  eNamrah bought it but I don't know when he'll start.  Thing about it, even if you don't know anyone you can have the game spawn you in a squad and people are really cool.  It's not like Halo where its just a bunch of 12 year old kids cussing you out and calling you a noob.  People in Battlefield seldom talk, they just focus on getting the job done.  I've played near 48 hours online and done most of that in random squads and still had a blast.  Also you can go at it completely alone if you want as well.  You just earn way more points for playing in a squad and helping them out.

But the game is still very much alive.  They just added another free map pack (free if you bought the game legit and got the VIP code) and with Vietnam like you mentioned, it'll be going for a while longer.  Onslaught is great as well.

Around the Network

yo_john117:  It will be up to 100 again I'm sure.  Neo needs more room in this thread to get all the info posted and then this will be it's new home.  It may not get busy till open season Jan. 1st.  Edit: I see an explanation above.

ME may seem tame compared to the Halos or even ME2.   The sidequests and planetary exploration can get a bit monotonous and the Mako turret won't depress so attack from level ground or downslope.  Ah, you'll catch on faster than I did.  Main quest missions like Noveria, Virmire and Ilos are really solid.  A load to HD will cut down on the texture-pop and try turning off motion-blur and that grainy movie filter.     

theman:  Vegas was worth the time and effort to me.  Again load to HD and restarting my box stopped the load times from stretching during long sessions.   I never had as much trouble with freezing as JPL.  Not sure if the load to HD or frequent saves helped. Hopefully most of that crap is patched up.  Sorry no go on BFBC2 but I hear it was great.  I'll check out the Vegas dlc you mentioned.  Understone for Fab 3 seemed like more of the same and no achs.  I haven't done the shooting range or Reaver's arena.   

Neo:  Hope quoting you is ok.  Had a couple good laughs from your friend feed at TA.  The one about nobody ever finishing Avatar broke me up too.  I think I'm done for this year's race.  Really enjoyed Enslaved but going through a third time for missing masks and orbs is not happening right now.  Can't believe I went from 26k to here in a year.  Bknight2 started behind me and may finish ahead.  It's the middle of summer for him though and I'm getting ready to hibernate.  We're not up with the heavy hitters but 50k is within reach.  Thanks for the incentive and I hope you really enjoy the Christmas break.

This falls in the "most embarrassing game on my gamer card" category - NeoRatt on Hana Montana (No. 994 in the quest for 1k) 

"The League is dead.  Long live the League" - d21lewis

I just became the first 360 gamer worldwide to have 1,000 games with at least one achievement in them...

http://www.trueachievements.com/siteleaderboard.aspx?leaderboardid=28

I have completed all four of my gaming goals for this year now...

# Goal Current State
1 Reach Gamerscore of 75K I am almost at 80K
2 Get my backlog of games without achievements down Started the year with 174 games without achievements…  I will end with 18 or less…
3 Raise my TA ratio Went from 1.24 to 1.33 this year
4 Get 1,000 games with at least one achievement Now at 1,000

anybody else close to meeting or exceeding their goals for this year?

NeoRatt said:

I just became the first 360 gamer worldwide to have 1,000 games with at least one achievement in them...

http://www.trueachievements.com/siteleaderboard.aspx?leaderboardid=28

I have completed all four of my gaming goals for this year now...

# Goal Current State
1 Reach Gamerscore of 75K I am almost at 80K
2 Get my backlog of games without achievements down Started the year with 174 games without achievements…  I will end with 18 or less…
3 Raise my TA ratio Went from 1.24 to 1.33 this year
4 Get 1,000 games with at least one achievement Now at 1,000

anybody else close to meeting or exceeding their goals for this year?

Congrats man!  That is quite beastly!  Also I just want to say I really appreciate all the hard work you put into the gamerscore league.

@Recon101:  Thanks for the advice....I actually have played the first Mass Effect (beat it twice) but I had to sell it before I could get 100% on it, and now that I have more money I was thinking about buying it and getting the rest of the achievements for it.

That is a hell of an accomplishment Mr. Ratt.  I had no idea how many people there were with hundreds and hundreds of games and you're no. 1 on that massive list.  From the way you were cranking yesterday I knew it would be soon.  Congratulations on all your goals achieved Sir.

yo_john117:  Ooops.  Shoulda checked your card or games list first.  Playing ME after 2 would have been kinda weird.  For some reason I thought you were one of those online killing machines trying something different.  Nevermind. 

My goal was 30k Gamerscore and I failed miserably