By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - South Park vs Family Guy: Which is better?

My pick: South Park...Cartmen FTW! Close second is American Dad followed by Robot Chicken.

Around the Network

I love both, just hate when they insult God and Jesus. Other then that they are both pretty funny. Though I have to say if I needed to choose one that I would go with Family Guy. I love Stewie more then Cartmen but it is a freaking close call. Also you should have made this a poll, woulda been cool to see just how many people prefer each show.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

South Park >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AIDS >>>>>>>>>> Family Guy

Joelcool7 said:

I love both, just hate when they insult God and Jesus. Other then that they are both pretty funny. Though I have to say if I needed to choose one that I would go with Family Guy. I love Stewie more then Cartmen but it is a freaking close call. Also you should have made this a poll, woulda been cool to see just how many people prefer each show.

i couldn't find the poll button

South Park..    one of the reasons is that they know what is going on in the world and make it funny;..Last Season's Facebook episode as an example;..

Around the Network
Joelcool7 said:

i couldn't find the poll button

South Park..    one of the reasons is that they know what is going on in the world and make it funny;..Last Season's Facebook episode as an example;..

eh.... ill tell you what... both were great for a long ass time... however i think something new needs to come along at this point...

If i had to pick... family guy definetly made me laugh more but southpark was more "badass".

“Absolutely, we can do much more with it. I don’t know if we are even close to 50 percent of PlayStation 3’s power at this point,” said Asmussen about God of War 3.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Family Guy but a freaking mile.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

South Park.  There was a time when I'd consider saying otherwise, but since then Family Guy has develoved into a series of racist jokes and bland stereotypes.  The show doesn't even have close to the level of random humor it used to, while SP still hasn't failed to deliver on the topical humor.  Plus, only one of these shows has Cthulu in a send off to My Neighbor Totoro.  It's not even close.

You do not have the right to never be offended.