By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I would love to oppose noname's decision, but I really can't.  It's absolutely the right thing to do.  I have NEVER seen a game just die where it stands like this.  Next year, either we should take a christmas break, or (more likely) run a smaller game with people who COMMIT to participating throughout the holidays. 

Not that Christmas is an excuse at this point, but this might have been more ... self-correctable ... if not for that extra kick. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

One benefit of this, however, is that we can focus on active people who are suspicious instead of just revenge-lynching lurkers, which is pretty much what I was about to push for.  (That's why I mentioned zexen; if not for his vacation he would have been one of the lurkers who really really ought to have done better.) 

Unfortunately I don't have much in the way of stand-out suspects.  When I took a look at the player list ... wait a minute.  nordlead -- what's his excuse?  I'll try to go back and see if he has one. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Dammit, no, I don't have to.  He'll post, or he'll die.  I can suspect him then. 

Everyone!  Tell us your opinion of the new rule!  Chop chop!  I want to hear them. 

Final-Fan said:

Dammit, no, I don't have to.  He'll post, or he'll die.  I can suspect him then. 

Everyone!  Tell us your opinion of the new rule!  Chop chop!  I want to hear them. 

Desperate times call for desperate measures. This game is actually completely dead. It is in dire need of rejuvenation, and maybe a few modkills will speed it up slightly.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I think the new rule cannot hurt the game at this point...

Also like someone said before:

Gnizmo, I was not the one having the most votes on me... so why did you say that I do, and why do you make it sound like this is the main reason for your vote?

Around the Network

<table style="width: 90%;" border="0"><tr><td><strong>Wonktonodi said:</strong><br /><table style="width: 90%;" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td><strong>nen-suer said:</strong><br> <table style="width: 90%;" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td><strong>Wonktonodi said:</strong><br> <p>just was chaing to see if the day has started yet.  I see it has but I don't have time  at the moment except I'm still pretty sure about hat but don't think anyone will listen.</p> <p><strong>Vote HAT</strong> for all the reasons I had yesterday</p> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <p>I wrote you off because you sided with ST against me and i was sure you guys were mafia</p> <p>But I'm prepared to listen to you now. So tell me what was it that made you so suspicious of Hat ?</p> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <p>Reasons I'm suppsicios of HAT</p> <p>first my last summary</p> <p><a href="http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3829057" target="_blank" class="link">http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3829057</a></p> <p>some of the contradictions in his posts</p> <p><a href="http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3823941" target="_blank" class="link">http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3823941</a></p> <p>A post where I mention several things he says that are flawed, wrong or insulting. Unfortunatly I ended that one in a way that got the focus off him and onto me as ff so kindly pointed out</p> <p><a href="http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3823903" target="_blank" class="link">http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3823903</a></p> <p>and here where he continuded to not respond to any ponts in my first post and says he did already by just quoting from the mafia site.  Hardly a responce to my post point by point just calling it all scumy without any further thought. </p> <p><a href="http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3823838" target="_blank" class="link">http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3823838</a></p> <p>So from all of this one could conclude HAt is bad with math and a bit lazy with his posting so that he just lumps it all as scum without making a point by point argument.  Or that he is scum and is intentionally putting out bad information.  Lying about it.  Ignoring my points and calling me scumy so instead of people reading any of the points they all just said wonk's giving me bad vibes.</p> <p>His more recent post saying that it was a bad more by the mafia to lynch theprof.  What was that?  Was it him saying that he couldn't be sucm because he'd lynch someone else?  There really is no reason for him to say that if he's town he shouldn't say it because it makes him look like he's trying to be town and also he shouldn't be giving the mafia advice.</p></td></tr></table><br /><br />

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

WTH is happening to my posts ?

in short

@Wonk

you do have good points there, as a mafia does hatmoza tends to flood the game

with wrong info hoping to confuse the town.

But as his issue with Nord i wouldn't look deep into it, they both use the

same excuse innocent or scum in every game. That's why you need to ignore it

coze no good can come from it (trust me).

That said i was on Hat side against Zex, and Zex did the same adding the

"no Sk" thingy (even tho i agree with him)

I'll wait & hope Hat will post later today, i want to hear from him.

Linkzmax said:

@Truck:(Welcome back)
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding "ride out the game," but noting the above I think I'd also fit the description you fall into. Even if I don't, then I'm sure a few others do.

When I inquired, j0 also said that part of the reasoning was because scottie didn't turn up scum. I actually find that odd, but I believe I've already made the fact I'm suspicious of j0 clear. I don't feel the need to explain why I find it odd at this point, though perhaps I will before the day is over. I'm actually hopeful someone else will see why though.

There's something weird about j0 but I'm not sure he's scum because I don't see why the Mafia would try to cast suspicion on me when there's much more lynchable targets available. Maybe to prepare for later days, who knows.

-------------

About the new rule, I have no problems with it, with the Christmas break over activity should have risen much more than it has right now.

Signature goes here!

tracking