By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Final-Fan said:
nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:
Why do you hate voting and unvoting?
I dont like it. makes me feel like your toying plus its makes it harder for the mod to count votes

My first reaction was "I think we can let the mod take care of himself". 
My second reaction was "What if he has a different reason he doesn't want to say, like he doesn't like that it makes him harder to track suspicion on him and his fellow mafia, or harder to spot who can be bandwagoned?"

I have to go to work and I'm acting a bit hastily, but it's only Day 2 so

Vote nen-suer

Like i said i always do that..but whatever.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Current votes (10 required to lynch):

[1, L-9] ZEX: GNIZ

[0, L-10] HAT: (PROF)

[1, L-9] WONK: HAT

[3, L-7] NEN: ST, PROF, FF

[2, L-8] ST: TRUCK, NEN

[1, L-9] SCOTT: MG

nen-suer said:
Final-Fan said:
nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:
Why do you hate voting and unvoting?
I dont like it. makes me feel like your toying plus its makes it harder for the mod to count votes

My first reaction was "I think we can let the mod take care of himself". 
My second reaction was "What if he has a different reason he doesn't want to say, like he doesn't like that it makes him harder to track suspicion on him and his fellow mafia, or harder to spot who can be bandwagoned?"

I have to go to work and I'm acting a bit hastily, but it's only Day 2 so

Vote nen-suer

Like i said i always do that..but whatever.

it doesn't matter if you always do that. I guess that's the "fact " I'm missing.

It's a scummy reason through and through.

MetalGear_94 said:

Scottie is lurking an unbelievable amount, his last post was about 4 days ago

He was last online 7 hours ago

Lurking is not productive to the town, might as well not be playing

Not only that he was also posting in different threads, it makes it seem like he is totally ignoring this game. Like others that have said before me new players that are mafia usaully  try to post as little as possible and only come out when they are acussed.

Last game I when was mafia and I did the same thing so,

Vote:Scottie

Scottie, get your ass back in this thread.

You just got here!

I have a question though, did you vote for the obvious lurker because you were behind in the game and had no leads? I'm interested. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Based on my post right before his vote, nen's vote seems extra weird for me. 

Sorry if I missed it, but why are you voting ST, nen

Not to mention, ST's defense for that vote seems like he's feeling the pressure. They're each trying to make the other look scummy, it seems. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
MetalGear_94 said:

Not only that he was also posting in different threads, it makes it seem like he is totally ignoring this game. Like others that have said before me new players that are mafia usaully  try to post as little as possible and only come out when they are acussed.

You just got here!

c03n3nj0 said:
MetalGear_94 said:

You just got here!

I have a question though, did you vote for the obvious lurker because you were behind in the game and had no leads? I'm interested. 

I just caught up with the thread, and I voted for him because he is the most suspicious to me and to apply pressure.

-

Wtf?!

Why did my post double the qoute?

-

c03n3nj0 said:

Based on my post right before his vote, nen's vote seems extra weird for me. 

Sorry if I missed it, but why are you voting ST, nen

Not to mention, ST's defense for that vote seems like he's feeling the pressure. They're each trying to make the other look scummy, it seems. 

A fight to the death!

three things I want say, and my vote.

1.Does Scottie want to play? I suggest a mod to ask him if he isn't playing anymore.

2.Nen's vote is so scummy, it felt like a revenge vote, and he didn't bother explaining his vote against the people that were after him.

3.Wonk's long post also felt scummy to me, mostly reasons listed by hatmoza. It seemed like he felt the need to say something when he didn't had to. No need to make a summary of what everyone said.

so my vote goes to...

vote:nen

also, my first vote for the game ^^, I wouldn't mind voting for wonk either.

MetalGear_94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
MetalGear_94 said:

You just got here!

c03n3nj0 said:
MetalGear_94 said:

You just got here!

I just caught up with the thread, and I voted for him because he is the most suspicious to me and to apply pressure.

I don't think that MG should be targeted for bringing attention to a pretty serious example of lurking. It doesn't look like he's coming back, and he's not helping the town at all. I'm going to back up the idea of lynching scottie today.

Vote: Scottie

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

nen-suer said:
Silver-Tiger said:
nen-suer said:

..(cut to not make post unnecessary long)..

and since its getting late i need my beaty sleep i'm gonna

Vote: Silver-Tiger

and go to bed. good night.

Revenge vote? You're digging your grave deeper and deeper.

Do you have any reason for voting for me besides because I voted for you?

Is....that ........a threat ?

nah, i'm not the kind of guy who revenge vote (i would have voted Zex day 1)

I've got no pressuring medium besides my vote, so nope.

If it was no revenge vote, care to explain why you vote for me?

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.