By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
noname2200 said:
Wonktonodi said:

Well hat had made a goood point of roles on the main page in the maifa wiki, masons did seem a bit out there.  I'm more frustrtated there was no actual doc to have stopped nen's roleclaim. However it did feel very vanilla. It being my second game. 

A minor other posability though would have been after the all the mod kills and half the masons being wipped out maybe promote one of the town to mason as well. 

We didn't get a doctor this game because, in the game as it was planned, a doctor was not only unnecessary but potentially unbalancing.  Of course, after all the modkills, a doctor would have been nice... Your idea to promote someone to mason was considered, but I'm not completely comfortable with changing the roles mid-game.  Perhaps that was a mistake, but I'm still not sure I would go through with it even if I did it all over again.

Wonktonodi said:

well considering last game I was the scum that killed him I'm sure he got a little revenge in that.  Actualy with it being that bad I felt like I had hit a nerve :D

Was that you?  In that case, double-score!

Yeah I'm sure the doc was thought of for balance.  Plus the promoting mid game would be a bit odd but at the same time that number of mod kills was odd itself and screwed your original balance anyway :P

Yep it was me only kill I got to make that game.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Final-Fan said:

Well, I suppose it's reasonable to let people keep it secret if they want to.  But I hate the idea of it getting held back by laziness.  Would you be willing to PM them or wall-post them with some kind of deadline, with "no reply" being interpreted as "no objection"?  Or have you already done that? 

Consider it done, although I'm going to wait for all the members to at least sign on before interpreting it as a "go for it."

I aprove :D

Well congratz nen. That was a bold claim and you pulled it of very well.

I do agree that the modkills skewed the game, but that's before the claim anyways and this claim was the turning point, so it doesn't remove any merit from Nen, only a bit from the mafia victory.

Hope the next game ... well more active :p

(oh and I really suck as a dead guy... only one I got was Hat :p)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

why is there no new signup thread yet?

theprof00 said:

why is there no new signup thread yet?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=124008&page=1&str=423991147#18

Around the Network

Starting to think there will be no mafia quicktopic shown...

theprof00 said:

Starting to think there will be no mafia quicktopic shown...

hatmoza needs to "sign" the release, but hasn't been on since January 20th :(

omfg, hatmoza doesn't care!

Just post it up aready!

theprof00 said:

omfg, hatmoza doesn't care!

Just post it up aready!

Nope.

I just sent him a message on facebook to get in here.