By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Thanks to Heph, I figured out how to read more than 15 posts at a time if a quicktopic grows larger than 500.

Deadboard in two tabs:
http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/b2sAbj2b3dGSY/p500
http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/b2sAbj2b3dGSY/p1000

Now that I'm done reading it:
Heph, it seems you're going to lose your small bet with yourself. :P Of course that's true either way, but I'm amped for the next round to play with you guys. It's been a blast reading that thread and I've really missed the thoughts, and obviously the extra activity. Had it been any one of ya'll alive instead of radish, I'm certain there'd have been a bigger case against nen and then I would've obviously gone with no lynch. I might've been able to get him to slip up if were ever online at the same time so I could finish my questioning his save targets, but without that I just saw no point in delaying things another day(and week real time) since I thought radish was unlikely to be convinced.

Oh and someone asked for postals. I lost my place at some point,(because it was no longer meaningful) I think it was after day six. I may have not counted some posts at the end of that day, or I may have double counted some posts at the beginning of today. Anyway, here ya go:

Player Posts
Linkzmax (LINK) 203
radishhead (RAD) 60
nen-suer (NEN) 94

Final-Fan (FF) 165
c03n3nj0 (J0) 113
zexen_lowe (ZEX) 62
hatmoza (HAT) 74
Wonktonodi (WONK) 142
SuperAdrianK (SAK) 38
TruckOSaurus (TOS) 58
Stefl1504 (STEF) 47
Kantor (KANT) 4
nordlead (NORD) 21
Gnizmo (GNIZ) 42
Silver-Tiger (ST) 26
Vetteman94 (V94) 21
MetalGear94 (MG) 25
theprof00 (PROF) 125
scottie (SCOTT) 17
Hephaestos (HEPH) 35
GodOfWar_3ver (GOW) 11

IMU1808 (IMU) ->DTEWI 1
Soleron (SOL) ->NORD 1
dtewi (DTEWI) ->KANT 10

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

Thanks to Heph, I figured out how to read more than 15 posts at a time if a quicktopic grows larger than 500.

Deadboard in two tabs:
http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/b2sAbj2b3dGSY/p500
http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/b2sAbj2b3dGSY/p1000

Now that I'm done reading it:
Heph, it seems you're going to lose your small bet with yourself. :P Of course that's true either way, but I'm amped for the next round to play with you guys. It's been a blast reading that thread and I've really missed the thoughts, and obviously the extra activity. Had it been any one of ya'll alive instead of radish, I'm certain there'd have been a bigger case against nen and then I would've obviously gone with no lynch. I might've been able to get him to slip up if were ever online at the same time so I could finish my questioning his save targets, but without that I just saw no point in delaying things another day(and week real time) since I thought radish was unlikely to be convinced.

Oh and someone asked for postals. I lost my place at some point,(because it was no longer meaningful) I think it was after day six. I may have not counted some posts at the end of that day, or I may have double counted some posts at the beginning of today. Anyway, here ya go:

Player Posts
Linkzmax (LINK) 203
radishhead (RAD) 60
nen-suer (NEN) 94

Final-Fan (FF) 165
c03n3nj0 (J0) 113
zexen_lowe (ZEX) 62
hatmoza (HAT) 74
Wonktonodi (WONK) 142
SuperAdrianK (SAK) 38
TruckOSaurus (TOS) 58
Stefl1504 (STEF) 47
Kantor (KANT) 4
nordlead (NORD) 21
Gnizmo (GNIZ) 42
Silver-Tiger (ST) 26
Vetteman94 (V94) 21
MetalGear94 (MG) 25
theprof00 (PROF) 125
scottie (SCOTT) 17
Hephaestos (HEPH) 35
GodOfWar_3ver (GOW) 11

IMU1808 (IMU) ->DTEWI 1
Soleron (SOL) ->NORD 1
dtewi (DTEWI) ->KANT 10

I had asked for the counts while in the off topic and trucks didn't get to posting it.  Wow I had the third most I wasn't sure if I had passed theprof or not. FF probably passed me because of the last 3 days. While you obviously were ging to have the most.

Congrats Nen!  That was a crazy game from the vantage point of a mod.  The game swung towards the mafia with some mis-lynches and modkills, then back to the town after several correct lynches in a row.  Nen really did a great job pulling out the win in the end though.  It seemed to me like he did a good job of whittling away the right players.  At the end, the right ideas just were not there (although Final-Fan kept dancing around them).

You guys already answered one question I had.  It seems several of you just didn't ask in the thread why the doctor was allowed to live for so long.  Speak up next time!

My other question is why you guys thought that the doctor would drop hints that they were the doctor.  The last thing the real doctor wants to do is to drop hints that they are the doc.  They want to look like a plain townie.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

I remember passing prof and going "Woohoo" and then before you were offed you were gearing to surpass me as well.(I was at 149 IIRC) I wasn't in a race, but since I had such a strong town on you, I thought it great because at least one of us would be alive until the next day and we shared similar thoughts. Also lol at the wall comment, my next biggest contribution on this site would be the "elimination" games that were quite popular for a while. I used to post a bit on the numbers and stuff, but not really anymore, in fact I don't check out the other forums much period. My bottom hotlink for threads I posted in was the No-shave November thread! O.O

theRepublic said:

You guys already answered one question I had.  It seems several of you just didn't ask in the thread why the doctor was allowed to live for so long.  Speak up next time!

My other question is why you guys thought that the doctor would drop hints that they were the doctor.  The last thing the real doctor wants to do is to drop hints that they are the doc.  They want to look like a plain townie.

For me, the first was answered by nen saying he could protect himself. It then becomes a matter of would mafia risk getting blocked and nen self-confirming, or would they leave him alive because that question should be lingering on everyones' minds.

Second question, all I can say is DOH! I blame it on my lack of experience, but other townies definitely should've pointed out why those hints never should've been dropped.

Around the Network
theRepublic said:

Congrats Nen!  That was a crazy game from the vantage point of a mod.  The game swung towards the mafia with some mis-lynches and modkills, then back to the town after several correct lynches in a row.  Nen really did a great job pulling out the win in the end though.  It seemed to me like he did a good job of whittling away the right players.  At the end, the right ideas just were not there (although Final-Fan kept dancing around them).

I really do hope we get to see the mafia discussion, but I'm sure we are waiting on hat.  Nen did do well taking out me then zex. 

Since someone mentioned hat's been playing LBP2, someone drop hat a message on PSN!

Linkzmax said:

I remember passing prof and going "Woohoo" and then before you were offed you were gearing to surpass me as well.(I was at 149 IIRC) I wasn't in a race, but since I had such a strong town on you, I thought it great because at least one of us would be alive until the next day and we shared similar thoughts. Also lol at the wall comment, my next biggest contribution on this site would be the "elimination" games that were quite popular for a while. I used to post a bit on the numbers and stuff, but not really anymore, in fact I don't check out the other forums much period. My bottom hotlink for threads I posted in was the No-shave November thread! O.O

LOL yeah its crazy how many posts he makes in such a short time.  I wasn't in a race either but there is something satisfying in knowing I was really there and contributing.  That and I didn't want this game to die. 

Linkzmax said:
theRepublic said:

For me, the first was answered by nen saying he could protect himself. It then becomes a matter of would mafia risk getting blocked and nen self-confirming, or would they leave him alive because that question should be lingering on everyones' minds.

Second question, all I can say is DOH! I blame it on my lack of experience, but other townies definitely should've pointed out why those hints never should've been dropped.

two things on the fist  They lynch of Trucks showed that the scum were bold and why would Nen hint he can protect himself instead of just letting the scum try and lynch him and fail?

I took the liberty of starting the next sign-up thread. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=124008