By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Final-Fan said:
nen-suer said:

ok i had to read that few time to understand what you meant.

But after reading Linkz response.....  i have to say that am having a hard time keep up with you and Linkz

so please keep things simple >_<

At this point i have one question to you and Linkz..how do you guys feel about a double lynch against you two?

Considering his plan is for you guys to TRY to do that with you doctoring if we mislynch, I'd say he's in favor of it. 

I would love to, but noname has said there will be no double lynches. 

He did ? I missed that. I was thinking the one who refuses is the most likely scum but there goes that idea.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

I'm pretty sure that he said that - I was going to suggest it, because a double-lynch would catch out the last mafia, I'm certain.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

noname2200 said:
Linkzmax said:

Also, @noname/theRepublic: start the deadline clock. I'm getting sick of whoever my teammates are.

Done!  Current deadline is midnight on Friday.  Hopefully, we won't get close to reaching it...

we're tuesday! that's a day per player left....

/starts to think he'll become a real zombie soon

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I'm not lynching nen today, so I'm just reading through the argument for FF and Linkz atm - will make up my mind by the end of tomorrow

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Final-Fan said:
Linkzmax said:

Might I once again point out your logic fail, FF? As you've stated from "Inno FF's perspective," Linkz or nen is mafia. Though unlikely, a night kill could make tomorrow's decision easier, but at worst there's no chance that it lessens the odds for town to win. You should be voting for a no lynch even if you doubt it's likely to happen, but you've voted for me.

It's because I don't think there's any chance people will go for it.  I think I already said that if anyone else will support a No Lynch I will go back on it like white on rice.  But as it is, since there's a time limit, my best chance of getting a No Lynch is actually to vote for you, hoping for a tie vote to result!  SO HA! 

But I have a more important conundrum.  Since your plan is actually workable, are you really townie (therefore nen is lying scum or noname is going to die), or did you just estimate a less than 50% probability of getting nen (mis)lynched, or is this some kind of Plan B for mafia-Linkz?  But unless I come up with a different answer my vote stays on you. 

Please rank these in the order of your preference: No lynch, Linkz lynch, FF lynch
Obviously the FF lynch would be last, but I'm also curious if you think voting for me is more likely to cause you to no be lynched than voting No lynch.

You're going to have to explain that bit about estimating a less than 50% probability of getting nen (mis)lynched. I understand the meaning, but not the scenario you're talking about. Today or tomorrow, and who else is left if tomorrow? Also "Plan B" doesn't mean anything to me unless you can theorize a "Plan A" that I would assume failed hence the need for a new plan.

Final-Fan said:
Linkzmax said:
Final-Fan said:

Way to read the very next post, Linkz.  Or are you just typing out the proof I clearly realized already for the lulz? 

Sorry, I thought that was sarcasm because you never cleared up how you were mistaken.

I did talk about the REASON for the key point of failure (the fact that I was assuming the "perspective" person didn't get lynched).  

I'm really genuinely curious how you thought that statement fit into the sarcasm. 

I thought

"OH SHIT I SEE THE LIGHT

OH WOW LINKZ I WITNESS THE MAJESTY OF YOUR PLAN
"

was sarcasm.

Then with "You see, the problem is that in these games I think I can't get lynched.  And to be fair, it's only happened to me once on VGC. " I'm not sure if I just missed the "I think" and took it as cockiness that you're saying the plan still fails because you wouldn't be lynched. Or perhaps because the whole time I've been thinking that my lynch is possible, though I'll fight against it tooth and nail, that I didn't see the relationship between your statement and why you thought my plan was ill-thought. Either way I get it now.

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:

we're tuesday! that's a day per player left....

/starts to think he'll become a real zombie soon

Crap, you're right, I miscounted.  Make it by midnight on THURSDAY.  Which apparently is about when radish intends to finally vote.

I was going to vote tomorrow o.o

That's like.. 18 hours away - haha

Watch me on YouTube!

nen-suer said:
Final-Fan said:
Final-Fan said:
You see, the problem is that in these games I think I can't get lynched.  And to be fair, it's only happened to me once on VGC.

PS I was innocent

ok i had to read that few time to understand what you meant.

But after reading Linkz response.....  i have to say that am having a hard time keep up with you and Linkz

so please keep things simple >_<

At this point i have one question to you and Linkz..how do you guys feel about a double lynch against you two?

What don't you understand about the conversation between us? I'm sure either one of us would be happy to fill you in.

I know you already said the one that most likely refuses is most likely scum, but even if double lynches were allowed I would be against it. It's not fair game. I'm quite sure FF is mafia, but it wouldn't be as fun if I could just guarantee his lynch. I'd rather work to convince you and radish of that, or if I fail in that respect then I'd hope you could guess the night kill right and correct the mistake tomorrow.

On a side note. This post is another reason why I don't think you're scum. Outside of FF, you have very little suspicion on you as is. If you were scum you wouldn't need to try for a double lynch, because any mislynch coupled with your night kill equals a win. If it's just another effort to look pro-town, it's simply not needed.

radishhead said:

I'm not lynching nen today, so I'm just reading through the argument for FF and Linkz atm - will make up my mind by the end of tomorrow

Please share your thoughts/questions in the meantime.

Linkzmax said:
Please rank these in the order of your preference: No lynch, Linkz lynch, FF lynch
Obviously the FF lynch would be last, but I'm also curious if you think voting for me is more likely to cause you to no be lynched than voting No lynch.

You're going to have to explain that bit about estimating a less than 50% probability of getting nen (mis)lynched. I understand the meaning, but not the scenario you're talking about. Today or tomorrow, and who else is left if tomorrow? Also "Plan B" doesn't mean anything to me unless you can theorize a "Plan A" that I would assume failed hence the need for a new plan.

No Lynch
Linkz lynch
FF lynch (why do you even have to ask)

Yes I think voting for you is more likely to result in "I am not lynched" because I think I can more likely get someone to vote you than vote No Lynch, and all I need is one and then at worst we're tied 2 to 2 and noname has said ties result in No Lynch when we hit a deadline.  At the same time, however, I am less and less hopeful that a No Lynch (however accomplished) will actually accomplish anything. 

I was referring with the 50% thing to this:  if you thought the odds of getting him lynched were lower than the odds you would get with trying to lynch me and then either getting lucky or trying to talk your way out of a lynch tomorrow, then it would make sense for you to do that. 

But I just threw out the "Plan B" possibility that you had some kind of Plan A that thiswas your backup plan for.  It's not really relevant anyway. 

Honestly the only reason I'm voting you anymore is because the lynch options are so bad that you seem least UNLIKELY to be mafia.  nen is doing a pretty good acting job if he's mafia.  (But @ what you said, if he is then he would not stop pushing the townie act no matter how "unnecessary" or gratuitous it was IMO, that's just how I think he'd roll.) 

As horrible as a mafia mason would be, radish is starting to look bad to me.  I mean he's done nothing but coast ever since TOS cleared him, we've all seen it.  But would noname really do something that terrifyingly stupid?  Considering the lack of cop I am willing to bet the gamehe wouldn't.  But I have some small doubt, which is eating me alive because of the fact that I would vote radish in a hot second if I wasn't sure he was a mason. 

Dammit.  Now I want to believe you.  And that means I suspect nen. 

But all those clues you found ... I'm having a hard time seeing nen pull that off. 

Dammit. 

Did TOS explicitly name radish as a mason? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!