By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

nen-suer said:

i'd rather keep an active mafia alive than a lurker townie.

Here we go again. So you think hat is a townie? We can afford one mislynch, but voting for one is an extremely bad idea.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

nen-suer said:

i'd rather keep an active mafia alive than a lurker townie.

Here we go again. So you think hat is a townie? We can afford one mislynch, but voting for one is an extremely bad idea.

No.... its just a "saying". you read my previous post right ?

I already stated that Hat & J0 are the ones i suspects the most and between them hat is easir choice for me becouse

of his lurking.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Current Votes (4 needed to lynch)

[1, L-3] FF: LINK

[3, L-1] HAT: J0, FF, NEN

Votes for Time Limit (1 required)

Linkzmax said:
radishhead said:

did my post disappear? :( I've got a few things to say. Firstly, my laptop has broken, so my time on VGC will unfortunately be severely limited. Also, I think that we're up to the stage of the game where we can begin to narrow down some options. It's not possible for us to verify Nen's claim as doctor, but I'm pretty confident with it. I think we're looking for two more mafia - so that means that we must vote very carefully today and tomorrow. Potentially 2 mafia vs 5 townies - and a mistake will put us to 2 mafia vs 4 townies. If I take myself out (it's not really possible for me to debate my own innocence), and the "doctor", then we're left with: Linkz, hatmoza, Final-Fan, zexen_lowe, c03n3nj0 At risk in falling into a mafia trap, I will say that I trust Linkz - so I'll take him out too (for the moment). This leaves us with: Hatmoza, Final-Fan, Zexen_Lowe and c03n3nj0. It's possible that half of these four people are Mafia. Just look at that list - the situation isn't bad at all, is it? With such a shortened list, it's definitely possible for us to make a good opinion on who to lynch next. I think that this is looking pretty good for the town right now.

First, yes it was a blank post for me.(As was the latest) I'm just quoting noname and edited the tag.

We've likely been at the point where it's been one mislynch from lylo since the final modkill. So voting should've always been careful, though now that he numbers have dwindled to the point that it only takes 4 votes for a lynch that is especially true. I'm a bit nervous already with hat being at L-2, but there's no worry of a quick lynch. I would say that nobody should hammer until everyone has said their piece on the player that reaches L-1. Also, a mislynch will likely put us to 3 townies Vs 2 mafia, unless nen makes a save so there is no night kill.(Or there never were 5 scum)

I find this odd. 

How come you say "I believe I've already made it clear that I don't automatically think anyone that is quite vocal in the lynching of mafia gets townie credibility." (keep in mind that I don't believe F-F has townie credibility, though) but nen just says he's doctor and you think he is not mafia? Surely lynching mafia is more than saying "i'm doctor" to evade being lynched. 

Maybe I just want you to explain on why you trust nen. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I spent 6 hours yesterday working on the packets for the science & math midterm, plus an English project all due today just to have a snow day.

I am both annoyed and happy. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

It would be hilarious if there were 2 mafia left and they were nen and Linkz. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I sent a PM to noname containing a few reasons as to why I think that Hatmosa is the best choice for voting today, but it seems to have got lost in cyberspace x(

I've literally only got 1 minute on here before I'm back to being without a functioning laptop, so I just wanted to get my vote in quickly. As a quick guide, reasons include playing it fairly safe, and not being very active on the game. Thanks

vote: Hatmosa

@noname - did you receive the PM? It didn't appear in my sent box :S It's annoying because that's the only way that I can communicate with you guys (bar this one exception).

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

c03n3nj0 said:

Linkzmax said:

We've likely been at the point where it's been one mislynch from lylo since the final modkill. So voting should've always been careful, though now that he numbers have dwindled to the point that it only takes 4 votes for a lynch that is especially true. I'm a bit nervous already with hat being at L-2, but there's no worry of a quick lynch. I would say that nobody should hammer until everyone has said their piece on the player that reaches L-1. Also, a mislynch will likely put us to 3 townies Vs 2 mafia, unless nen makes a save so there is no night kill.(Or there never were 5 scum)

I find this odd. 

How come you say "I believe I've already made it clear that I don't automatically think anyone that is quite vocal in the lynching of mafia gets townie credibility." (keep in mind that I don't believe F-F has townie credibility, though) but nen just says he's doctor and you think he is not mafia? Surely lynching mafia is more than saying "i'm doctor" to evade being lynched. 

Maybe I just want you to explain on why you trust nen. 

The bolded is merely a possible scenario, the only one I find likely that would put us at 4 townies Vs 2 mafia. I don't fully trust nen, but I'm buying the doc claim at the moment.

@FF:
I can't say for certain that nen isn't mafia, but after radish I am next most confident that nen is also a townie. I am definitely a townie, thus there will be no hilarity; however, it would've been quite interesting(for me) if I was on the other side at this stage. I imagine it will be quite fun to be in the know as mafia(or a mod) in some future round.

Did Radish not realize that was the hammer vote? >.< 

Apparently not. /facepalm

I'm working on a post, hopefully I'll get it in before night.