By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Oh, and @FF - I don't think that the doctor should protect me, if he thinks that there is a better choice. There's definitely people that have been contributing more to the town than me this round, and I've lost any powers that I had once my mason buddies got killed. It's totally up to the doctor though.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

Finally, I had a very strong sense that nen was softclaiming doc with the post Wonk linked as well as the one I quoted. I voted nen for the same reason I was fingering Wonk as my lynch candidate for tomorrow, in order to keep him alive overnight. I tried extremely hard there not to push the nen lynch; unfortunately, this morning when I was going to switch my vote FF had already placed his. I didn't have time for this long explanation if I unvoted at that point, so I merely tried to caution everyone from finishing the lynch. Regrettably, nen came forward and claimed doc, but I think I was even able to turn that into a positive.

Well thats just mean >_<

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

radishhead said:

Oh, and @FF - I don't think that the doctor should protect me, if he thinks that there is a better choice. There's definitely people that have been contributing more to the town than me this round, and I've lost any powers that I had once my mason buddies got killed. It's totally up to the doctor though.

All townies are important because at this point its a matter of keeping our numbers > mafia.

Your the  most likely townie so i wouldn't write you off that easily.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Wonktonodi said:

Well linkz it will probably be you or I who will be killed by the scum once the day ends radish has done so little that even though most people are sure he's town he's not that halpful alive.  That's why I'm thinking at least we should try and get nen to at least pick between the two of us.  The scum could try for a 50/50 gable (if nen is the doc and they know) or they might go instead for their next best bet Radish or another town.

Your forgetting that killing me would be the best course of action they could possibly take.

Seeing that the doc normally cant protect himself.

zexen_lowe said:
Linkzmax said:
zexen_lowe said:

Linkzmax said:

Not even radish? 

No

So you seem to be leaning towards there being no cop, yet Trucks(mason) essentially naming radish as a fellow mason isn't enough for you? I know it's not out of the realm of possibility for there to be a mafia mason, but in a set up with no cop that's just downright cruel.

If you consider a mafia mason to be within the realm of possibility, then radish is not a confirmed townie...

I brought that possibility before after the mason existence became public, but that was under the assumptiom

we had a cop, but seeing that there is no cop its very..very unlikely scenario.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

First and foremost nen should have no votes on him, so:
Unvote: nen-suer

With hat I've been leaning scum, since nord flipped townie, but moreso today. There's been a ton of WIFOM,(talking about what he'd do if he were actually mafia) and though school certainly takes precedence over a forum game, he's been remarkably quiet for a while. Even if he is scum, we most likely have to lynch two others as well, so I'm willing to give him a chance to settle in with school and get active again. Still, a HoS hat because I'll elaborate tomorrow on the WIFOM, or if I'm not around I just want it to be known.

What does nord being town have to do with hat being a more likely scum?  

Also, what I believe what happened the second day was, I screwed up, people voted for me, scottie screwed up, people voted for him, and somehow he got lynched and not me, so I don't think I was saved but I was choosed as the lesser evil of the two (well, mostly).

I'm sure wonk is town, he wouldn't posting this much if he wasn't I believe, even though he wants me hanged. 

I always thought nen was scum but then claims doc so I'm out of leads, I guess I could bandwagon jo and just start the day anew.

I also think is very unlikely to have mafia mason, or trucks would have been the first to go, most likely.

btw, how much time do we got?

Can't be long now, I don't think - maybe a couple of hours

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

*sigh*

Guys, I'm a freaking townie. I've already defended myself for about two days, all the accusations against me I've defended myself, and no one at all so far has been able to find anything that even comes close to showing that I'm mafia. 

Linkz, I guessed that you were trying to find out info for a post later on. It was pretty obvious that you weren't being completely true. Anyhow, I kept my mouth shut.

When you asked me that question, however, I answered truthfully. I don't trust nen, and I only not vote for him because we're not in the best position right now. You only vote for me because you have it in your mind that I'm not mafia, because FF had the same exact thought yet you don't vote for him.  

@ FF, your gut is still wrong. Stop going by it.

my only option at this point is to Vote- SaK.

He just shows up and states he'll bandwagon. I'm annoyed by that. Pretty much, SAK has missed the entire discussion of the day. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Current votes (5 required to lynch):

[3, L-2] J0: NEN, (FF), LINK, FF

[1, L-4] WONK: HAT, (RAD)

[3, L-2] SAK: ZEX, WONK, J0

[0, L-5] ZEX: (FF)

[0, L-5] NEN: (J0), (LINK), (FF)

Day ends in 2.5 hours.

Well, fun times.  Since we are tied again with LIKE 30 MINUTES TO GO I will change my vote to SAK just so we aren't tied.  If you're mafia j0, well played. 

Unvote j0
Vote SuperAdrianK

It's your own fault SAK. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!