[1, L-4] J0: NEN, (FF)

[2, L-3] WONK: HAT, RAD

[2, L-3] SAK: ZEX, WONK

[0, L-5] ZEX: (FF)

[3, L-2] NEN: J0, LINK, FF

Day ends in 27 hours.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

nen's now at L-2. There's still ~30 hours left, so let's not rush the last two votes like with Stefl. I agree nen's answer is unsatisfying to me, but he is at least trying to defend himself.

Well its hard to come up with a defense against these kind of reasons.

Which so far are Feelings, scottie is town, SAK mostly town  and now my post format >_>

I guess this the time i should go a head and role claim (even tho i dont acknowledge the reasons )

I'm the freaking doctor you horrible...horrible town. 

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Is it a good idea to ask Nen who he supposedly healed, if this is true?

Also, it's good to see that Wonk is now making millions of posts /day - but I'm still not sure. There's something not right, and I'll see if I can work it out. I'm not moving my vote yet.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

Is it a good idea to ask Nen who he supposedly healed, if this is true?

Also, it's good to see that Wonk is now making millions of posts /day - but I'm still not sure. There's something not right, and I'll see if I can work it out. I'm not moving my vote yet.

Hat, Linkz, Linkz.

I made a judgment call with you and Trucks. I thought mafia wont risk targeting you two and will try

to silence the active posters like proff so linkz was a safer bet.

I realize now i should have played it safe.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

It is absolutely a good idea to ask who he healed.  There is no reason I can imagine why we shouldn't ask or why he shouldn't tell. 

And hey, maybe one of the mafia will come in and say he's lying

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

^ Even though I was joking, my last sentence still makes no sense.  Oops. 

Also, I'm not totally sure I buy it.  What if there's NO doctor?  There appears to be no cop, what if it's just town and masons? 

Nevertheless,

Unvote nen-suer

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Current votes (5 required to lynch):

[2, L-3] NEN: J0, LINK, (FF)

Day ends in 24 hours.

If it was just town/masons, the town is at a large disadvantage this game, I think. I'm pretty confident that a doctor exists.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Damn you, nen!

That could be such a horrible lie.  

But no one wants to risk it. 

Unvote (until tomorrow, where I will prod the hell out of you) 

We better discuss on better lynch targets. >_> 

SAK is the next safest option.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

[2, L-3] NEN: J0, LINK, (FF)

Let's FOS - FF for the hell of it because he has been switching between targets so many times! 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."