By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nen-suer said:
c03n3nj0 said:

By bandwagoning I meant that in your discussion you were easily agreeing with people, or not offering much rebuttals. 

We all did that (agreeing with linkz) yet you singled me out..why ?

Also, I already said that I didn't like the manner in which you told the (now pretty much non-existent) cop to come out. Although, I admit that yesterday I was hoping the cop had reasons to stay put, but now I've decided to let that discussion die as to not distract us from scum-hunting. 

And those reasons were ? 

I may just drop the cop accusation, because I realize it's nit-picky on your choice of words, and I can't argue that you were agreeing with linkz or not, and English is not your first language. It's not mine either, but at least I live in the U.S. But meh  

Well the others understood, maybe its just you  lol

Also, nen, parts of your post are so freaking scummy:

"don't really how you tried to kick me under a buss when i wasn't around"

How does the fact that you were not online have to do with anything? This is a forum, not a chat, people are online at different times. I think you just added that useless comment in an attempt to make my post look bad. 

what made you look bad is that you posted that late and after stefl was about to get lynched

to me it was like desperate attempt to have the lynch train stop.

You could have waited and expressed your feelings tomorow if it wasnt your intent.

i mean what does it mean to FoS someone when someone else is about to get lynched ?

And this: 

"i thought you guys learned i'm not to easy to get rid off during the day. If you want me you better use on of your precious night kills "

You're just trying to tease me, nen.. Although it doesn't bother me because I'm not mafia, but c'mon, I trust you to act better then that. 

oh, am not teasing am accusing 

That last comment wouldn't bother me as much if it was there and not in the context of your post. You realize that you just pretty much revenge-voted me, right? Suddenly, because I FoS'd you, I'm mafia, right? 

And don't say it was because you were already suspicious of me. Your latest post on this was this:

"here j0 too, but outside his vote for you i don't really have anything on him.

I'd personally go Zex, SAk and wouldn't mind lynching J0" I an post where you were also commenting other players.

You just pretty much said, "meh, I don't care if he goes"

The things i quoted of you were after i wrote that post no ? So i don't get you point.

Anyhow, to sum things up, your revenge vote over a mere FoS is making me more suspicious of you than what I said in the fist place. 

No, i provided reasons..logical reasons, reasons that put you ahead of SAK on my list of suspects

Things you FoS lacked that why your still looking for some in my posts

and yet all you came up with is "oh this sound scum" "oh, that look like scum" "revenge vote for

a FoS scum"

The responses are in order: 

-Because I found you a bit more suspicious. 

-How the hell should I know? That's a silly question. 

- You can't make that argument, bud. You yourself also showed up when stefl was about to be lynched. So did I, and the reason is simple: that's when I came online. I never tried to make the lynch train stop, I just missed the end of the day and I needed to catch up to what I was going to say before the day ended. 

Waiting for another day is useless, as most of the times the circumstance change. 

- Re-read my point. 

My point is, my reasons were weak. In fact, it was a mere FoS. 

Now, listen carefully. You jumped all over a mere FoS. That is so damn scummy to me. You never laid out suspicions of me before, but you used that Fos as an advantage to vote for me, even though I have yet done the same to you. 

In other words, nen, I know I am a townie, and you make me think you are a scum waiting for an opportunity to get rid of me. That's how I feel right now. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

In other words, nen, I know I am a townie, and you make me think you are a scum waiting for an opportunity to get rid of me. That's how I feel right now. 

No,  thats how I feel considering YOU pointed fingers at me first for reason i don't acknowledge.

If your not scum then stop acting like one.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Wonktonodi said:
SuperAdrianK said:

Trucks claimed he was mason, and was killed.

What I think a doc would do would be to protect him, and if nobody died, it led to the conclusion that trucks is a confirmed townie.

so again, I'm inclined that there is a docter. Personally, I didn't think this needed an explanation.

You are saying that you think a doctor would protect trucks yet trucks is dead.  So your reasoning escapes me.

You seem to make "genuine" mistakes or  misunderstandings/communications way too often...

Truck's death seems like a set-up to get you lynched, maybe it's too obvious a set-up since he said he would look into you/lynch you today.

If the mafia are gutsy enough to strike someone who specifically asked for doctor's protection down (and what big brass balls you scum have), I wouldn't put it passed me that it was mafia intentionally wanting us to think that way. What I'm trying to say is, I don't think this is a set-up. I think it's possible that Wonk and company (with me personally believing Wonk is scum) killed Truck's believing that we wouldn't go after Wonk since he was his main suspect. The perfect scheme to get a fellow scum out of the lynching basket.

Wonk coming out a few posts after the day started to defend himself (keep in mind no one, or I think nobody, mentioned anything to him yet) further strengthens my suspicion or theory.

Vote: Wonk

If Wonk is scum I'll be somewhat less suspicious of FF because I believe he already said, or was the first person to express the same thing I felt about Wonk.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

c03n3nj0 said:
Final-Fan said:

I am suspicious of j0 because I don't think he's above trying the double-negative play ("I would never be that obvious (hee hee)"). 

I also suspect Wonk for being so adamant about shutting down that avenue of thought.  But he might be just being dumb again. 

I'm busy, be back later. 

Are you talking about Truck dying?

I haven't even mentioned it.... :/

This is really suspicious.

I know how everyone hates how I mention scenarios outside the game but...

The last thing a scum would want to do after the day started is to talk about the person they killed. For some reason players find it scummy. As a matter of fact the game I was hosting nordlead specifically asked all his fellow scum to not say like stuff like "damn they got X" or "Why did they kill X" (which Wonk did btw). If they did, nordlead said he'd use it against them.

In this post J0 shows that he was intentionally trying to avoid pulling up any subject about Trucks. Even worse when FF confronts him, he uses it as a defence! That's ... wow!

Gigantic HoS on J0

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I just realized me and FF both find Wonk and J0 suspicious. I just want you all to know that I'm in no way buddying with him.

Around the Network

OK, I've pretty much skimmed through all the thread. Shame there were so many modkills, I hate that kind of games

Linkzmax said:
zexen_lowe said:

I'm back, bla bla 300 new posts to read, according to the 1st page I'm still alive so it'll take me a day or two to catch up, bear with me

Any explanation for the quilty scan on yous?

What do you mean guilty scan? When I read your quote I thought you were saying a cop investigated on me, but reading through the thread I haven't found anything like that, if you can please point me what you mean I'll be grateful

And before I left I had a vote on SAK and I think I had a good idea that he was mafia. For some reason I can't really explain even after the big evidence against him, he's still alive, so I think he should be lynched for good

Vote: SAK

I would also like to mention that Linkz is off my suspect list because Stefl flipped town scum. Seeing how Linkz aggressively pushed for Stefl's lynch. I find it hard to believe he'd go through so much trouble in "bussing" a fellow scum.

If you did, damn you to hell.

-Edited- crossed out part [town scum]

zexen_lowe said:

OK, I've pretty much skimmed through all the thread. Shame there were so many modkills, I hate that kind of games

Linkzmax said:
zexen_lowe said:

I'm back, bla bla 300 new posts to read, according to the 1st page I'm still alive so it'll take me a day or two to catch up, bear with me

Any explanation for the quilty scan on yous?

What do you mean guilty scan? When I read your quote I thought you were saying a cop investigated on me, but reading through the thread I haven't found anything like that, if you can please point me what you mean I'll be grateful

And before I left I had a vote on SAK and I think I had a good idea that he was mafia. For some reason I can't really explain even after the big evidence against him, he's still alive, so I think he should be lynched for good

Vote: SAK

Not defending Linkz. But when I read over that "quilty" post, I think he was trying to set you up for a confession of some sort before you had the chance to follow up on the thread.

Current votes (5 required to lynch):

[1, L-4] J0: NEN

[1, L-4] WONK: HAT

[1, L-4] SAK: ZEX

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

hatmoza said:

This is really suspicious.

I know how everyone hates how I mention scenarios outside the game but...

The last thing a scum would want to do after the day started is to talk about the person they killed. For some reason players find it scummy. As a matter of fact the game I was hosting nordlead specifically asked all his fellow scum to not say like stuff like "damn they got X" or "Why did they kill X" (which Wonk did btw). If they did, nordlead said he'd use it against them.

In this post J0 shows that he was intentionally trying to avoid pulling up any subject about Trucks. Even worse when FF confronts him, he uses it as a defence! That's ... wow!

Gigantic HoS on J0

Nord also said it being scum last game wanting to use it against town.  Now I responded early because I'd been off for a while and when I come on it was night.  I had trucks who had voted for me ff willing to you wanting to and linkz with me as 3rd on his list. I find it pretty likely that I will be lynched so I figrue I could at leaste put in some of the groundwork for finding who the scum are when I turn up town.

Personally I don't see the lynch of trucks as trying to make me seem inoccent because I wouldn't do such a think but an effort by the scum to seal my fate.