By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
SuperAdrianK said:
Wonktonodi said:

why?

Trucks claimed he was mason, and was killed.

What I think a doc would do would be to protect him, and if nobody died, it led to the conclusion that trucks is a confirmed townie.

so again, I'm inclined that there is a docter. Personally, I didn't think this needed an explanation.

Ah come one, no cop and no doctor?

Obviously doc took a gamble and it didn't pay out, don't why the mafia would risk wasting a kill like that

but the doc should have played it safe.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said: 

Also, FoS - nen for:

easily band-wagoning
calling the call out to roleclaim when no one has discussed if they wanted him (if he exists) to. I just hate when people just tell the cop to come out. >_> 

I don't really how you tried to kick me under a buss when i wasn't around

I was respoding to Linkz who asked all of us for our opinion on the mater and i wonder why you didn't respond then

and i dont know why you singd me out in the "bandwagoning". I didnt becouse Linkz reminded me that

the last posters were the ones that got killed before and  @ L-2 i had to go vote now...

i thought you guys learned i'm not to easy to get rid off during the day. If you want me you better use on of your precious night kills

A cop coming FWD was the right thing to do (unless he investigated Hep and Proff) clearing 2 players or even giving us one mafia and with the doc alive...are seriosly suggesting there is a good reason for the cop not to role claiming ?

What is it ?!

IF so why didn't you say something back then !!

Vote:c03n3nj0

If you can talk yourself out of this please do.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

c03n3nj0 said:
Linkzmax said:

Glad that's out of the way. I'd still like to hear a claim or denials from everyone else before moving on.

How can you be so sure there is no cop? And why the history lesson, were you mafia that time? Personally, I don't think it relates to the current situation anyway.

My point was to get rid of the cop situation as soon as possible. If there's no cop claiming then it's just best to assume there isn't one and move on, otherwise I see it as a distraction. 

You said:

calling the call out to roleclaim when no one has discussed if they wanted him (if he exists) to. I just hate when people just tell the cop to come out. >_> 

No that wasnt your point, it was either you're a stupid cop who believes there is a good reason not to come FWD

or you're trying too cast suspcion on me.

And you just admitted your not a stupid.............cop.

I don't think that there is a doctor, because I'm sure that he would have protected Trucks last night.

On the other hand, I think that our situation isn't that bad, and we might be able to pull a win out of this.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

The hell is fwd?

is it first week _____?

Around the Network
SuperAdrianK said:

The hell is fwd?

is it first week _____?

and the D ?

i meant forward >_<

Current votes (5 required to lynch):

[1, L-4] J0: NEN

I am suspicious of j0 because I don't think he's above trying the double-negative play ("I would never be that obvious (hee hee)"). 

I also suspect Wonk for being so adamant about shutting down that avenue of thought.  But he might be just being dumb again. 

I'm busy, be back later. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

I am suspicious of j0 because I don't think he's above trying the double-negative play ("I would never be that obvious (hee hee)"). 

I also suspect Wonk for being so adamant about shutting down that avenue of thought.  But he might be just being dumb again. 

I'm busy, be back later. 

Are you talking about Truck dying?

I haven't even mentioned it.... :/

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

nen-suer said:
c03n3nj0 said: 

Also, FoS - nen for:

easily band-wagoning

I don't really how you tried to kick me under a buss when i wasn't around

I was respoding to Linkz who asked all of us for our opinion on the mater and i wonder why you didn't respond then

and i dont know why you singd me out in the "bandwagoning". I didnt becouse Linkz reminded me that

the last posters were the ones that got killed before and  @ L-2 i had to go vote now...

i thought you guys learned i'm not to easy to get rid off during the day. If you want me you better use on of your precious night kills

A cop coming FWD was the right thing to do (unless he investigated Hep and Proff) clearing 2 players or even giving us one mafia and with the doc alive...are seriosly suggesting there is a good reason for the cop not to role claiming ?

What is it ?!

IF so why didn't you say something back then !!

Vote:c03n3nj0

If you can talk yourself out of this please do.

By bandwagoning I meant that in your discussion you were easily agreeing with people, or not offering much rebuttals. 

Also, I already said that I didn't like the manner in which you told the (now pretty much non-existent) cop to come out. Although, I admit that yesterday I was hoping the cop had reasons to stay put, but now I've decided to let that discussion die as to not distract us from scum-hunting. 

I may just drop the cop accusation, because I realize it's nit-picky on your choice of words, and I can't argue that you were agreeing with linkz or not, and English is not your first language. It's not mine either, but at least I live in the U.S. But meh  

Also, nen, parts of your post are so freaking scummy:

"don't really how you tried to kick me under a buss when i wasn't around"

How does the fact that you were not online have to do with anything? This is a forum, not a chat, people are online at different times. I think you just added that useless comment in an attempt to make my post look bad. 

And this: 

"i thought you guys learned i'm not to easy to get rid off during the day. If you want me you better use on of your precious night kills "

You're just trying to tease me, nen.. Although it doesn't bother me because I'm not mafia, but c'mon, I trust you to act better then that. 

That last comment wouldn't bother me as much if it was there and not in the context of your post. You realize that you just pretty much revenge-voted me, right? Suddenly, because I FoS'd you, I'm mafia, right? 

And don't say it was because you were already suspicious of me. Your latest post on this was this:

"here j0 too, but outside his vote for you i don't really have anything on him.

I'd personally go Zex, SAk and wouldn't mind lynching J0" I an post where you were also commenting other players.

You just pretty much said, "meh, I don't care if he goes"

Anyhow, to sum things up, your revenge vote over a mere FoS is making me more suspicious of you than what I said in the fist place. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."