By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

See, as much as I want to vote Wonk, I know deep down inside it won't be as rewarding as lynching stefl or j0 because he spent most of the game tunneling. And the only  thing good out of lynching him would  be (hopefully) clearing me, or place me as a suspect  depending on what he flips.

I'll just join the bandwagon.

Vote: Stefl

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

See, as much as I want to vote Wonk, I know deep down inside it won't be as rewarding as lynching stefl or j0 because he spent most of the game tunneling. And the only  thing good out of lynching him would  be (hopefully) clearing me, or place me as a suspect  depending on what he flips.

I'll just join the bandwagon.

Vote: Stefl

There's always tomorrow for Wonk.

Signature goes here!

radishhead said:

With Stefl at L-2 and you being a nearly-confirmed townie, I ask that you do not follow suit and vote Stefl at this time.(or as the hammer vote)

Linkzmax said:
radishhead said:

With Stefl at L-2 and you being a nearly-confirmed townie, I ask that you do not follow suit and vote Stefl at this time.(or as the hammer vote)

OMG! iu totally forgot about that. No wonder you guys voted so fast..one refresh and Stefl is at L-2 

UnVote

Vote Stefl

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I think it goes without saying but doctor please protect me or radish.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Yeah, I think it's important that we get the chance to do what we need to do :)

You guys don't want me to hammer? What more discussion is there to have?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Current votes (6 required to lynch):

[1, L-5] SAK: STEF, (RAD), (NEN)

[5, L-1] STEF: LINK, FF, TRUCK, HAT, NEN

[0, L-6] HAT: (WONK)

[1, L-5] NEN: SAK

[0, L-6] LINK: (RAD)

[0, L-6] TRUCK: (J0)

[0, L-6] JO: (FF)

[0, L-6] WONK: (TRUCK)

Votes for a time limit (3 required): STEF, TRUCK

radishhead said:

Yeah, I think it's important that we get the chance to do what we need to do :)

You guys don't want me to hammer? What more discussion is there to have?

A defense from Stefl would have been nice but according to his profile he logged in 2 hours ago and he didn't post. I'm tempted to say that this day has dragged on way too much already and we should just get on with it but I guess we could let it run for a little bit still...

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

A defense from Stefl would have been nice but according to his profile he logged in 2 hours ago and he didn't post. I'm tempted to say that this day has dragged on way too much already and we should just get on with it but I guess we could let it run for a little bit still...

I was thinking the same myself. If we're wrong I'd at least like to hear final thoughts. SAK and j0 are also suspiciously quiet.

Linkzmax said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I was thinking the same myself. If we're wrong I'd at least like to hear final thoughts. SAK and j0 are also suspiciously quiet.

I'm still a teenager. 

I have school everyday, and the nights are usually filled with homework/other stuff.
I assume it's the same for SAK. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."