By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:

Okay, I know this is not the standard way of going about this but last time I did that (a long long time ago) I got three out of four Mafia members so maybe I'll have to same luck here.

I'm gonna start by listing people I believe to be town from least suspicious to most suspicious (but still likely town):

TruckOSaurus
Kantor
Radishhead

Linkzmax (huge contribution to the town and most of his posts feel like he's genuinely looking for scum)
SuperAdrianK (yes he made a mistake but MG being Mafia and him trying to lynch him early make me place him here)
nen-suer (same point as SAK but MG pushed for his lynch a lot later which is why I'm less certain it was a setup)
c03n3nj0 (odd as it may seem because he voted for me when I wasn't on the radar, which I don't think the Mafia would do)
--------------------

And now we come to the others on which I'm uncertain of:

hatmoza (I always have a hard time reading hatmoza because he's always consistent in his own unique play style)
Final-Fan (same as hatmoza I can't read the guy)
Wonk (He contributed a lot but I haven't got the same townie feeling as from Linkzmax, he seems to focus on small details, get tunnel vision)
Stefl1504 (I know some players find him suspicious, personnally I don't have an opinion right now but I'm gonna check back to see if something pops out)
zexen_lowe (Absent most of the game, contributed very few past the number of Mafia debate)

So with 4 Mafia left and 5 people I'm uncertain of, I feel more confident that I'll hit gold and vote for scum today. I'll start by looking into Wonk and Stefl first.

Well ladies and gentlemen, here's our list of masons:

TruckOSaurus
Kantor
Radishhead

looking at that post now, it couldn't have been anymore obvious since Kantor was already dead when you posted that.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Now if the cop role claim and tell us what was the result of his investigations we can easily get the remaining scum.

....assuming he didn't investigate Hep & Proff  

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

hatmoza said:

TruckOSaurus
Kantor
Radishhead

looking at that post now, it couldn't have been anymore obvious since Kantor was already dead when you posted that.

You forgot nordlead on that list. Also, Kantor wasn't modkilled until after the list was posted, which lends more credence to the soft-claim. I assumed it was radish that he was also speaking of being a mason as well, since no reason was given for thinking he's town. The other option is Truck is soft-claiming cop and investigated Kantor and radish, but I don't buy that.

That would make four masons, which is quite a significant group. I hope noname wasn't cruel enough to include mafia masons. As long as that isn't the case, I'd say it's fairly likely now that there is no cop. Still, claim now if you exist!

Linkzmax said:
hatmoza said:

TruckOSaurus
Kantor
Radishhead

You forgot nordlead on that list. Also, Kantor wasn't modkilled until after the list was posted, which lends more credence to the soft-claim. I assumed it was radish that he was also speaking of being a mason as well, since no reason was given for thinking he's town. The other option is Truck is soft-claiming cop and investigated Kantor and radish, but I don't buy that.

That would make four masons, which is quite a significant group. I hope noname wasn't cruel enough to include mafia masons. As long as that isn't the case, I'd say it's fairly likely now that there is no cop. Still, claim now if you exist!

Nevertheless, we still have a list of 2 players we can confirm townies ... unless someone counters.

off topic

I remember this one game were a group of four masons had a  towny, doc, mafia and I think cop. Of course it didn't work out because the mafia mason told his fellow scum everything and all the power roles within the masons were annihilated.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

I remember this one game were a group of four masons had a  towny, doc, mafia and I think cop. Of course it didn't work out because the mafia mason told his fellow scum everything and all the power roles within the masons were annihilated.

ROFL! Awesome mod is awesome...maybe in the future we will have an undercover cop in the mafia.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

Stefl1504 - It's where my vote is now, but I'm going to have to fully explain that soon. Stefl may still lead my list of scumspects and I might switch my vote anyway, simply because another scumspect would have more to offer with a flip. That's why I'm off to do the reread

I think the time to fully explain your vote on Stefl has come.

From the bit of rereading I've done yesterday, I'm more inclined to vote for Wonk right now because how the way the argument with him and hatmoza panned out (him letting go after it became obvious he was making too much of a trivial fact) but also because of his over-defensiveness in the early game (which he defended with "I'm still in scum mode").

Vote: Wonk

Signature goes here!

Current votes (6 required to lynch):

[2, L-4] SAK: STEF, (RAD), NEN

[1, L-5] STEF: LINK

[0, L-6] HAT: (WONK)

[1, L-5] NEN: SAK

[0, L-6] LINK: (RAD)

[1, L-5] TRUCK: J0

[1, L-5] JO: FF

[1, L-5] WONK: TRUCK

Votes for a time limit (3 required): STEF

Well then!

Unvote- TruckOSaurus

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Current votes (6 required to lynch):

[2, L-4] SAK: STEF, (RAD), NEN

[1, L-5] STEF: LINK

[0, L-6] HAT: (WONK)

[1, L-5] NEN: SAK

[0, L-6] LINK: (RAD)

[0, L-6] TRUCK: (J0)

[1, L-5] JO: FF

[1, L-5] WONK: TRUCK

Votes for a time limit (3 required): STEF

Yeah, I suspected TOS was mason because of the no-reason-given trust when all the others had reasons. 

Also, by leader I meant that the day pretty much revolves around Linkz because of how much of the quality posting is done by him.  So if he feels pressured to perform that will only make it worse

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!