By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Oh, you must be pro-town & I wanna lynch, but no one is suspicious yet...

Linkzmax so easily assumes I'm town because I said that I wanna lynch someone today. He says that no one has raised his suspicion yet...well, no shit sherlock...we were about 20 posts in.

I'm keeping my eye on him, though there hasn't been much alarming since then.

How many fucking mafia are in this game ?!!

Wonk : 21 players.. So how much should be scum ? 5-6?

Zex : Statistically, there sould be 5, and 5 only.

hatmoza : # of mafia is only certainly known by the mod and the scum themselves... (quoted zex)

zex : # of mafia can be determined via teh golden rule (1:3 ratio). If this game is vanilla, and noname isn't a horrible mod, there are only 5 mafia, bitch ! Also, you smell bad.

hatmoza : thanks for confirming you are not sure about the exact #... also i smell sexy.

zex : let me rephrase, I'm 99% sure there are 5, but theres a .5% chance that this game isn't exactly vanilla and .5% cance that noname is a horrible mod.

nen : IDC about the # of mafia !! GEEZUS !

I think hat and zex dragged this on for no real reason (especially hat), and nen's attitude towards this is disappointing.

theprof looks into things waay too deeply.

He points out that linkz used the word "we". Overall, he has been a little jumpy imo, looking for excuses to attack someone.

He's just being himself I guess...its hard for me to get a read on him...part of the reason i was happy he died early during the last round.

XXX mode

Wonk is supposedly still in scum mode while stefl is in cop mode according to wonk himself..OK.

WTF is this shit ?

MetalGear_94

1st post - I'm here

2nd post - Hi 

3rd post - lolvote

4th post - i said i was here only once

5th post - the hello was a greeting

6th post - Linkz "i'm glad you're active, but repeating yourself doesn't count." MG - It doesn't ? 

The guy hasn't made a post longer than a single sentence.

I think I'll keep my vote on him for now.

lol, i have to admit am not very good at expercing my self in english

But that impression you made is exactly what i meant xD

As for MetalGear i hated how he played & always wanted him dead, but he's funny and having him in the game

is entertaining and grown n to like him alot  (wont mind lynching him tho)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

Looks like your the one who didnt read my post(s). You could have at least read my response to vette.

I wont vote for personal reasons, but you need to accept that some may disagree with you.

You do this every game, you get upset vote( night kill) that poor innocent soul :(

You & Hat are my top suspects, but not enough to warrant a vote.....yet.

You posted that while I was doing my post, can't do much about that specially considering editing isn't allowed.

You're allowed to disagree with me in things that are my opinion, like whether someone is scum or not. I don't think you should disagree on things that are a fact, though, because, well, you can't disagree with facts.

"You do this every game, you get upset vote( night kill) that poor innocent soul :("

This again? Haven't we gone through this in another game? Shall I remind you YET AGAIN that I've never been mafia in a VGC game? I'm interested in knowing when I've night killed anyone at all (I haven't been vig either, before you ask)

zexen_lowe said:

You posted that while I was doing my post, can't do much about that specially considering editing isn't allowed.

You're allowed to disagree with me in things that are my opinion, like whether someone is scum or not. I don't think you should disagree on things that are a fact, though, because, well, you can't disagree with facts.

"You do this every game, you get upset vote( night kill) that poor innocent soul :("

This again? Haven't we gone through this in another game? Shall I remind you YET AGAIN that I've never been mafia in a VGC game? I'm interested in knowing when I've night killed anyone at all (I haven't been vig either, before you ask)

For real ? not even any kind of scum ?

I'm pretty sure you got me lynched (and i was innocent) for disagreeing with once...maybe twice.

now i remember you using "I never been mafia" excuse ....and strangely it always works >_>

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
zexen_lowe said:

For real ? not even any kind of scum ?

I'm pretty sure you got me lynched (and i was innocent) for disagreeing with once...maybe twice.

now i remember you using "I never been mafia" excuse ....and strangely it always works >_>

Nope. I was Kira (technically mafia) in That Guy's spinoff game, but it wasn't numbered. And I think I was SK in one of the very early games, but never mafia.

I'm not trying to claim that since I've never been mafia before I'm not this time, I'm just saying that I remember one game where you said that I was acting like mafia "like before" and I told you that I couldn't be acting like that because I had never been mafia (and I wasn't that time either).

So yeah, no one of you know how the mafia zex acts...and you'll keep on being ignorant after this game too

theprof00 said:

theprof looks into things waay too deeply.

>uses my dialogue with metalgear against him (MG). 

You can't have it both ways gow. 

Won't be long before you start saying "linkzmax was getting pretty defensive when prof was interrogating him"

Save it.

PS: Linkz doesn't easily assume that you are pro-town. He was being sarcastic, implying that you were pursuing the same strategy of being aggressive since it would imply you have the same role (townie). This was one of the reasons I suspected linkz. If you look, I say, "linkz, you are being, what's the word....facetious. 

Facetious

–adjective

not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetiousremark.
amusing; humorous.
lacking serious intent; concerned with somethingnonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person.

but you cannot deny that he hasn't done anything usefull yet...

Around the Network

Reporting in a bit late. I'll be in meeting most of the afternoon so no time to read or comment. I'll try to catch up tonight.

Signature goes here!

i think everyone is facetious day one ^^

some more than others though.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Current votes (11 needed to lynch):

[1, L-10] GOW:  MG

[1, L-10] MG:  GOW

[1, L-10] FF:  PROF

[1, L-10] NEN:  ZEX

I'm here, too bad I was late, but here's my take.

1. Its funny how gow says people over analyze and then he makes a huge post about everything, ironic.

2. nen is being weird (isn't that normal, though?), zex's right, there is a huge chance of there being 5 mafia, unless there are two night kills for the night, which I doubt. I don't even know why the hell you're debating this? Its a matter of minimal chance that you're right. 

disclaimer: the "you" was meant for "nen"

fos:nen

3. The alliteration here is getting stupid.

4. Metal gear has posted like, 4 times, that have no weight, which is usual, and he is usually scum.

5. Alot of people lurking, or can't make it, but then I shouldn't be the one talking.

6. I would like to vote someone for the first day, since the odds are around 25%, but the votes are all scattered and we'll all never agree to vote one person, unless a major screw up happens.

what did I get from this, not much is goin' on.

zexen_lowe said:
nen-suer said:

Looks like your the one who didnt read my post(s). You could have at least read my response to vette.

I wont vote for personal reasons, but you need to accept that some may disagree with you.

You do this every game, you get upset vote( night kill) that poor innocent soul :(

You & Hat are my top suspects, but not enough to warrant a vote.....yet.

What are these facts that he is disagreeing with?