By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Wonktonodi said:
c03n3nj0 said:

You know, hatmoza is moss probably going to be modkilled soon, unless he decides to post. 

This will... this will pretty much answer your entire point, depending on what he comes up as.  

He's active now so the modkill is unlikely what are your thoughts?

My thoughts about what?  Hatmoza? 

I find it weird that you keep asking me about hatmoza, even though I already answered it. It's  as if you were trying to get someone to back you up. 

Now it seems that you have ended your pursuit for him, which is ok, but tell me, what made you change your mind? You went from having tunnel vision for him to "seeing the light" and backing off. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
hatmoza said:

Yes, true.

Who did prof suspect btw? Wasn't MG one of them? If yes, it could be that he actually happened to finger more than one mafia player, giving us a better range of lynch candidates.

If either Vette or ST where on his list, that would even further pin-point a target making this day a lot easier than we anticipated.

Nope, prof didn't suspect MG, at least in not int he same list as Trucks, Sak, stefl and I:  http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3827353

Nor in his summary: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3828407 
While doing the 'MG at a glance' above I don't recall anything from prof about him outside of calling him out early day one for one-liners, mentioning him as far as contributions around the time he posted the potals, and noting that Truck hasn't had any conversation with MG.

hat, how would Vette/ST being on prof's(I assume?) list make today any easier? Since they were modkilled I don't really see much we can gain from their suspicions, though it's possible there's information in who was actually onto them. dtewi/Kantor voted ST day one. Truck and nen(and scottie) voted for ST day two though later unvoted.(though neither voted for scottie either) Vette never received a single vote. I'd obviously have to check back to see if there were any FoS/HoS or other mentions of either.

noname2200 said:
Linkzmax said:

@noname/theRepublic
This is nitpicky, but with 14 players left shouldn't it be 8 votes to lynch? When we went down to 20 after GoW's modkill it was still 11 to lynch as a reference.

Technically yes, but I fear that 8 might still be a little too high of a barrier at the moment, so I'm lowering it to 7.

Perfectly reasonable. Thank you for the notice so it didn't come as a surprise.

And I'm with FF on there not being a time limit for this day, at least not yet. Things are starting to pick up again and there's a lot to digest with the recent modkills.(and if there's going to be more of them it'll only add to that)

Linkzmax said:
c03n3nj0 said:
hatmoza said:

Yes, true.

Who did prof suspect btw? Wasn't MG one of them? If yes, it could be that he actually happened to finger more than one mafia player, giving us a better range of lynch candidates.

If either Vette or ST where on his list, that would even further pin-point a target making this day a lot easier than we anticipated.

Nope, prof didn't suspect MG, at least in not int he same list as Trucks, Sak, stefl and I:  http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3827353

Nor in his summary: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3828407 
While doing the 'MG at a glance' above I don't recall anything from prof about him outside of calling him out early day one for one-liners, mentioning him as far as contributions around the time he posted the potals, and noting that Truck hasn't had any conversation with MG.

hat, how would Vette/ST being on prof's(I assume?) list make today any easier? Since they were modkilled I don't really see much we can gain from their suspicions, though it's possible there's information in who was actually onto them. dtewi/Kantor voted ST day one. Truck and nen(and scottie) voted for ST day two though later unvoted.(though neither voted for scottie either) Vette never received a single vote. I'd obviously have to check back to see if there were any FoS/HoS or other mentions of either.

Under the assumption prof pointed out more than one mafia player in his list, which lead them to kill him.

had MG been on the list (which I could of sworn I remember him being on it) our candidates for a second scum would have been limited to a couple of players if the now know townies ST and Vette been one of his suspects.

Now that MG wasn't on it there's 2 possibilities:

1- Me and J0's theory about 2plus mafias on the proflist still stands and prof's death was indeed because he was threatening.

2- no one on the proflist is scum (something only mafia would know) and this is a dangerous setup by the mafia for us to go after people on the list ... which we are already doing.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Current votes (7 required to lynch):

[2, L-5] SAK: STEF, (RAD), NEN

[2, L-5] STEF: LINK, GNIZ

[0, L-7] HAT: (WONK)

[1, L-6] NEN: SAK

[1, L-6] LINK: RAD

Votes for a time limit (4 required): GNIZ, STEF

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
Wonktonodi said:
c03n3nj0 said:

You know, hatmoza is moss probably going to be modkilled soon, unless he decides to post. 

This will... this will pretty much answer your entire point, depending on what he comes up as.  

He's active now so the modkill is unlikely what are your thoughts?

My thoughts about what?  Hatmoza? 

I find it weird that you keep asking me about hatmoza, even though I already answered it. It's  as if you were trying to get someone to back you up. 

Now it seems that you have ended your pursuit for him, which is ok, but tell me, what made you change your mind? You went from having tunnel vision for him to "seeing the light" and backing off. 

I asked because other people could show me something I might have been missing.  Since you were one of very few to even mention him in a post I thought I"d ask you directly. 

What got me to change my mind to back off was Link showing the post Hat was refering to with the 200 posts.  Although it hadn't been what I was referring to since his number was reffering to his own post it wasn't a lie about the number.  So although I still have my suspions of him they are small things and no big ouright lie. 

hatmoza said:

Linkz, if you are indeed mafia, well played sir. Despite your many and long posts, I'm not having much luck with pinning much against you; contrary to my belief of the more someone posts the more you can attack them. 

I have to agree with you there. He reminds me a bit of heph last round so I been thinking of his posts and there isn't much one could pin on him.  Not yet anyway, his vote for stefl and tyring to turn things off of sak could prove to be something, but at the same time he's been devils advocate for just about everyone,  the only other thing that struck me as a bit off was his argeeing with you that he wouldn't go for theprof yet I can see why.  If he's the only one around who's really talkative and the mafia have taken others out it would look odd for him to be left. 

SuperAdrianK said:
Wonktonodi said:

'm thinking that SAK was saved by mafia going after ScottieI, however Scottie mostly got himself lynched by his own replys and the timing of them.  What are your thoutghs on nord then for being IIRC the one who started the votes on SAK?

You make it sound like I'm 100% mafia going by this line, so why were you so focused on hat (besides that you think hat is 100% scum) then me going by your thought? Just for curisoty sakes, you two are like cats and dogs in this game. :/

@Linkz, I didn't want to say it on day two because it'd make me look really bad (as in, cowarding out in the game where the tension is up for me), which is why I didn't say so in day 2. Day 3 seems like the perfect to confess about this.

Oh and about the modkills, well its their choice to lurk (besides the personal issues everyone is mostly going through), and the way this game gets going, I can't argue through it.

I amy be thinking it but it is far from the only posability.  And as you said I was more sure of hat.  I had been 95% sure now maybe 65%.  You yourself have lurked quite a bit and that is part of why there is suspicion on you.

Final-Fan said:

I would prefer to let this day go on if we are going to be getting a purge.  It would probably help us focus as a town. 

I am glad Wonk finally abandoned his extreme tunnel vision of basically one hatmoza post, but I still wonder whether he really saw the light or just realized how bad it was making him look. 

I haven't reread the thread like a lot of you guys apparently just did, nor will I have time to today, but hopefully before too long.  It may give me better ideas on suspects. 

Glad you agree on having the day gone on with links that makes three of us.  At first when he said he agreed with you I thought it was by mistake but I see you think this as well.

If I only cared about how bad it made me look it would have stopped much sooner.  It was always about more than one of hat's posts however that post and the posts related to it were the reasons I was so sure.  Since I now know it's not a lie and lies about the lie the other points can more easily be put aside for now.

Well I cant say Im surprised I was modkilled.   Im sorry guys about not being around, but it couldnt be helped.  Maybe next game......