By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:

4 - Vanilla

Hatmoza's drunken confession was fan-flipping-tastic!

Around the Network

Tagged for later reading.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Linkzmax said:

24 - Vanilla [noname2200, theRepublic] - Ongoing

Suggested title:  "24 - ANAFWG: And Not A Fuck Was Given."

Linkzmax said:

you're lagging behind!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Great Idea, tagged for reading later

Around the Network

Updated needed! Also first time I see this thread!

Signature goes here!

I guess this was made a bit too early in my Mafia career to have noticed the first time.

I started round 17, the Street Fighter one.

Oh, the memories...

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Awesome thread Linkz. 

But wasn't there a Death Note game that was dark?  I think it might have been modded by That Guy. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

Awesome thread Linkz. 

But wasn't there a Death Note game that was dark?  I think it might have been modded by That Guy. 

There were two. One and Two.

It's been a while since I've been in one of the mafia games. They were fun, but I just don't have time anymore.