By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Haha thanks! Well, I like this place and just want to pay it forward. I am eager to play mafia sometime with you guys though!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
happydolphin said:
Haha thanks! Well, I like this place and just want to pay it forward. I am eager to play mafia sometime with you guys though!

Why didn't you play? I was banned and still made it in time to play the new mafia round. Excuses, excuses.

I'm on somebody's bad side! To be honest mafia takes commitment. When I'm ready to give it, I'll let TruckOSaurus and you guys know. In the mean time I'm just watching.

happydolphin said:

This is definitely the Mafia reference. Too bad nobody told me, since I spent time creating an archive of the mafia games in the CatchUp thread.

Well, enjoy and hope to join you guys soon.

yeah, well, we don't need you anymore.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Wow, I didn't know you guys were keeping this updated. My ambitions are too high for the time I have, but I'll update the OP to keep everything together at some point.

retagging

Around the Network

Sorry for screwing up round 22 btw

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Great thread, but you need to update the OP.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I only have two threads and whatever Mafia round here though. But real world stuff does me in.

Yeah, very good thread! I wanted to go read through all of these.

I would really like to help you maintain the thread linkz... sadly I can't edit your OP T.T

humm... how much rounds did I play...

42 - 15 = 27 - 13 = 14 - 2 = 12

sounds about right...

14 in which I participated (mod or player), 12 which I played