By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - official sharpshooter video with killzone 3 footage

the device looks great, and with its introduction we get some new killzone 3 screens. damn the graphics are impressive.

edit: i love it when the crosshair changes when your using the move.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Would have been so much better in black. I hate white/gray things, even more when they're made of plastic.

it even has a reload button on the bottom of the magazine and a pump reload mechanic (like a shotgun) , it looks cool.

4k1x3r said:

Would have been so much better in black. I hate white/gray things, even more when they're made of plastic.

they said at one point they don't want it to look like a real gun so people wont use it the wrong way or confuse a real gun with it.

Around the Network

lol at the THIS IS SPARTA moment at the end there

and screw the peripehral, the game looks badass

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

PullusPardus said:
4k1x3r said:

they said at one point they don't want it to look like a real gun so people wont use it the wrong way or confuse a real gun with it.

Yea I know but it looks cheap, I don't know, but it's my opinion.  (the same way that I hate the orange tip on airsoft guns x) )

It really looks fun!  I really can't wait to try this game with Move.  I know it may not perform as effectively and fast as a regular Dual Shock, but as far as I know, the judge is still out on this one.  

This peripheral seems to make the whole experience even more immersive and fun.  Will consider getting it when I get the game in February.

I dont own a PS3 but I may buy one if the Move controls are integrated super good on this game.

For me shooting a gun is easier when I point at my target not aim a stick towards it with my thumb.

Definitely watching this game.

WOW.. It's official!  KZ3  just knocked down UC3 from the top of my most wanted list.   This game looks legit!! .. Day one purchase!