By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
iasta said:

For trolling about the huge success of 3rd party with Kinest:

Dance central: 0.60 million

Just dance 2: 2.34 millions.

Yes, 3rd party have more success with Kinect than with the wii for sure... (ironic).

Even though I think 3rd party might have more success on Kinect than on the Wii, this comparison is just stupid.

1. New IP vs sequel
2. 80 million userbase vs 3 million userbase
3. 12th Oct vs 4th November release

Do you expect Dance Central to have 2.5 million copies sold on a 3 million userbase?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

Another week when VGC didn't notice any sales for Two Worlds II - I guess no big deal after all it only shipped 1 milion copies in 3 weeks among PS3/X360/PC.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Maynard_Tool said:

Look at the DS and the Wii... they are owning O.o DK might hit a million veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy soon

It has done, nearly 1.3M!

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Boutros said:
atma998 said:
Boutros said:
Carl2291 said:
Boutros said:

Did someone just compare a DS game to a PS3/360 game?

When that person is atma... It surprises you?

Nah I like to use rhetorical questions to laugh of people :P

That would explain why your avatar is a clown...

A clown with no red nose? not a clown!

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

CGI-Quality said:
tombi123 said:
CGI-Quality said:

At this rate, GT5 will be staring 5 million in the face Jan 1.

It could be as high as 5.5-6M by Jan 1st. inSANE!

I know. If EMEAA continues to have just these tiny percentage drops between now and the 31st, it'll clear 5.5 million with ease. That would mean it could be at 7.5-8 million by the end of 2011, and 10 million by sometime in 2012.

So you're predicting 2-2.5 million sales in 2011 and 2-2.5 million sales in a period, that at most can be the entire of 2012 but also could be shorter. I know this game has legs, but really?  it will sell less in 2012 than 2011, I am confident in that.

Regardless, incredible 3rd week for GT5, and good to see good numbers for a lot of other games that deserve them

Around the Network

Ahh another week, another sales thread that turned into a DEFEND KINECT thread, guess since the SDF is taking a break we need a new name for this new force, Kinect Defense Force! 

Ahh two success stories means Kinect support will be massive by all these third parties! Thing is one of those success stories was first party Kinect is apparently also a console, you know I could buy a Kinect and it plays games on it own, you know like the definition of a game console, no 360 required! Just because an add-on has different functions doesn't make it a console.

Really now this is all pretty silly and terribly off topic.

I'm impressed by GT5's minor drop, I was actually expecting a bigger drop.  Console sales overall are good. Glad to see DKCR increase in numbers this week, for people that love a good challenging platformer like I do it deserves a purchase.  i am most impressed with how fast numbers were up this week, good work team

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Wow at Wii and GT5!

Kinect doesn't meet the expectations.

sigh oh well nice gt5 legs atleast

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

fuck to these amazingly good 360 sales
kinect is making is effect, without any doubt
it may be "concentrated" in UK, but it is BIG !

I hope the PS3 will close, a little, the gap in the US sales

Time to Work !

DirtyP2002 said:
iasta said:

For trolling about the huge success of 3rd party with Kinest:

Dance central: 0.60 million

Just dance 2: 2.34 millions.

Yes, 3rd party have more success with Kinect than with the wii for sure... (ironic).

Even though I think 3rd party might have more success on Kinect than on the Wii, this comparison is just stupid.

1. New IP vs sequel
2. 80 million userbase vs 3 million userbase
3. 12th Oct vs 4th November release

Do you expect Dance Central to have 2.5 million copies sold on a 3 million userbase?

also,

- Dance Central was not the only game in the "kinect lineup", so it was competing with PLENTY of others games that were released the same day/week and had the same userbase targeted. It is an extremely important point.

- Since kinect is "new", it means ALL the kinect userbase just had to spend "150$" before playing/buying Dance Central meaning it is an expensive investissement ( 200$) in a small time window.

Time to Work !