By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - first mario sport mix review

the video review is 15 minute so if u feel u dont want to watch the score is : 8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxbrxSRwHk0&feature=sub

Around the Network

from the review i can say there are two problems in this game :

first : the AI in this game is so stubid so thats mean the single player is too boring ( thanks god there is online this time )

2nd : if u unlock a court or a character while u were playing a basketball u need to do this in all the other sports so thtas mean u need to finish this boring game at least  more than 8 or 9 times to have all the courts and the characters

Waiting for a more reliable review source.

And that doesn't include Famitsu, IGN and Edge.

I'm still annoyed at the behemoth being the only boss character.

Should have had about 6 of them, 3 from Mario and 3 from Final Fantasy.  Kefka playing volleyball would be amazing

That just went from a maybe to a 1st week buy for me and I can't wait for an American release date!

It looks like a lot of fun and actually the best sports game on the Wii yet... Could it end up being more fun than Mario Kart Wii?

Anyway my only problem is the lack of Motion Plus support but hopefully the controls are fine without it.

Around the Network

I'm still bummed that the game doesn't use Motion Plus.  It seems so perfect for it...

Sales wise from Japan seems to indicate it's a good game.

I loved the Mario Hoops 3 on 3 on the DS. So much fun that game and when I saw this game have it, I knew this would be great!

Though the replaying the entire SP over again 9 times or so doesn't sound too fun to unlock characters...

nice

Nice... can't wait for the release date. I might not get it first day... but a few weeks after 4 sure