By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Spike TV VGAs thread

I can't stand dane cook. That guy really is'nt that funny. lol

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:

CANT BELIEVE I MISSED BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks amazing.

Really.

Really amazing.

Carl2291 said:

By the way, is that James Earl Jones doing the voice over?

VADER!!

I might need to watch it again to make sure, but I don't think so. His voice is definitely one I recognize when I hear it.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

KichiVerde said:

Win for Bioware!!. Well, deserved. Between DragonAge and Mass Effect they are truly in a league of their own

I disagree,I love rockstar,even bungie. 

World Premier coming up in 5 min. God I hope it is ME3 already. I dont like being made to wait.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
morenoingrato said:

CANT BELIEVE I MISSED BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks amazing.

Really.

Really amazing.

yeah that cgi trailer did look amazing,but if the gameplay actually looked like that,then I'd be impressed. lol

CGI-Quality said:

World Premiere in 5 minutes folks. And it's classified, meaning it ISN'T Uncharted 3.

SSX Tricky.

And the winner of the best studio is.....

LOADING?!?!?!?

OMG slow internet for the lose!

:(

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Please post the world premiere here, since apparently I'mthe only one here with a messed up signal

oldschoolfool said:
KichiVerde said:

Win for Bioware!!. Well, deserved. Between DragonAge and Mass Effect they are truly in a league of their own

I disagree,I love rockstar,even bungie. 

Yes, very good gamemakers, but I still give the edge to Bioware.

The masses have spoken. Uh get it? MASSes.